• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Livia Renata Souza (13-2) vs Virna Jandiroba (14-1) at UFC on ESPN 7, Washington DC, December 7

Who wins?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This will be a battle of Brazilian Strawweights, both of whom are former Invicta FC champions.

Jandiroba lost her UFC debut, against Carla Esparza, but she had taken that fight on only 20 days notice.

Livinha "The Brazilian Gangster" Souza is 2-1 in the UFC, with her most recent fight a loss to Brianna Van Buren.

source.gif

Isn't this like the second replacement? Poor Angela "Overkill" Hill. Been trying to get on that card since her last fight.

nobody wins in this one,nobody

Ugly masculine girls like this are meant for WMMA. Pretty feminine girls like Macedo and Karolina shouldn't be ruining their faces and bodies.

I also think it is a tough call. I'll lean toward Jandiroba to win it.
Very tough call, but I think Jandiroba is a future title contender.

She had about as tough a UFC debut as anyone ever, fighting a former champ, bad style matchup, on short notice. And she did ok.

Full camp Jandiroba is one to watch.

Ugly masculine girls like this are meant for WMMA. Pretty feminine girls like Macedo and Karolina shouldn't be ruining their faces and bodies.
What a simplistic, paternalistic opinion.

Too tough to call; very equally match fighters. If Souza can disrupt with any sort of striking early, I'm inclined to pick her...but...should be a close, good fight. Looking forward to it.

Jarl

This will be a battle of Brazilian Strawweights, both of whom are former Invicta FC champions.

Jandiroba lost her UFC debut, against Carla Esparza, but she had taken that fight on only 20 days notice.

Livinha "The Brazilian Gangster" Souza is 2-1 in the UFC, with her most recent fight a loss to Brianna Van Buren.

I find them oddly appealing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back