• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live: UFC 229 Press Conference - Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov - 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

I want Conor to win, but he looks fucking horrendous and is acting even worse. He literally looks like my cocaine loving mates, gaunt and pale.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see him winning.

that presser was glorious, almost died when he said assalamualaikumalalalala

I agree. Khabib has 0 mic skills but to his defense English is like his 5th language apparently

I don't think it had to do with lack of English, I think he was coached NOT to react to anything. During the staredowns you can see he's looking too the side a bit and not into Conor creeping up to his grill. In a way, that's a smart tactic because Conor feeds off getting a response out of ppl. And to my point he was reactionary the whole way, never bringing something up to trigger Conor first. Triggering ppl at pressers is an art, and Khabib went in there knowing he shouldn't show any emotion.

Conor was scared insecured, absolutel clown drunk and coked out of his mind, khabib knows he going to smash him he sees right through him. Never seen conor so nervous

Also, comparing this presser to the ones Conor did with Mayweather really illustrate how well Floyd mind fucked Conor.

A true GOAT.

I want Conor to win, but he looks fucking horrendous and is acting even worse. He literally looks like my cocaine loving mates, gaunt and pale.

Hope I'm wrong, but I can't see him winning.
I've been around a lot of coke heads. This is exactly what they look like.

You could even see it wearing off at one point.

"Let's get this fookin stare down out of the way so I can't get a line in me!"

This conference is going to affect the moneyline in Khabibs favor. Khabib going to kill him. Money changed Conor. His magic is gone.

I don't think it had to do with lack of English, I think he was coached NOT to react to anything. During the staredowns you can see he's looking too the side a bit and not into Conor creeping up to his grill. In a way, that's a smart tactic because Conor feeds off getting a response out of ppl. And to my point he was reactionary the whole way, never bringing something up to trigger Conor first. Triggering ppl at pressers is an art, and Khabib went in there knowing he shouldn't show any emotion.

I also think the element of surprise is over now. Conor can’t win by getting into these guys head anymore he has to win with technique. The guys remaining like tony or khabib aren’t going to get shook from this stuff

It’s why Tyson couldn’t intimidate Holyfield at all. Every one liner at the press conference was countered with silence and calm discussion about god

i'm glad things didn't escalate after bringing up islam
I know right

anderson%2Bsilva%2Bmedo.png

well that was entertaining while it lasted, Out. Will go watch some netflix now and finish off my pringles and sour skittles

Decent presser.

Still want khabib to smash him badly over five rounds. But he is getting slept in a round.

I also think the element of surprise is over now. Conor can’t win by getting into these guys head anymore he has to win with technique. The guys remaining like tony or khabib aren’t going to get shook from this stuff

It’s why Tyson couldn’t intimidate Holyfield at all. Every one liner at the press conference was countered with silence and calm discussion about god

Well Holyfield is ALWAYS like that, very stoic and not animated. We've seen Khabib be animated--frankly, it only happens in informal settings where he and his posse are beefing with another. Him and the Diaz bros, backstage at events, in the ring after fights. He has charisma and can be very cheeky, but he went into this presser being coached NOT to feed the troll.

Last edited:
Uhm, Jesus is actually also a muslim prophet. If I remember correctly Jesus is actually the most talked about prophet in the quran. Still funny how he said it.
Jesus is demoted in Islam faith to "just a prophet" Jesus is the messiah in Christian faith. Meaning son of God, only way to heaven and total salvation is through Jesus Christ. Big difference.

Back