LIVE - The MMA Hour (Lewis, Coker, Usman, Ruth)

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

12 p.m. ET: Show open.

12:20 p.m.: Derrick Lewis joins the show to discuss his rumored bout against Alexander Volkov in September.

12:40 p.m.: Bellator CEO Scott Coker will talk the welterweight tourney, the future of streaming, a pivot to Europe and more.

1 p.m.: Kamaru Usman will be here to discuss being an alternate in the Darren Till vs. Tyron Woodley sweepstakes.

1:20 p.m.: Ed Ruth will discuss his participation in the Bellator welterweight tournament.

1:35 p.m. ET: The Sound Off featuring your calls, tweets and more on the latest in MMA.

Honestly I think Volkov smokes the Lewis that fought Ngannou. If Black Beast comes correct, however, its a coin flip.

Usman VS Till hopefully doesn't happen. It may be the most boring sports even in the history of humanity.

In other news, Bellator seems to be slowly coming up against the UFC. Wouldn't it be crazy if in 5 years we're all on the Bellator forum and the UFC goes like Pride did?

will watch this instead of Helwani show. This show has better guests

good guests but luke thomas is too annoying

I try to watch both, I find the biggest factor being if I have time for the full helwani show. I usually get more out of his show, but if I just have 1:30 it tends to be better to just go with the mma hour

I would rather watch a billy goat drink his own urine as to watch or listen to Heweenie stir up garbage between men like a high school chick does.

Derrick should have his own show instead. I'd watch that

I just watched a bit of it. Honestly, Luke is a pretty good analyst. He wont be as popular since he doesnt stir up controversy, hes more interested in actual fighting analysis etc, so he's not really for the mainstream. But, for people like me, he's good and interesting. There are only 7 posts in this whole thread that has been here, im guessing, for two hours, so not a great sign of popularity ha.

I just watched a bit of it. Honestly, Luke is a pretty good analyst. He wont be as popular since he doesnt stir up controversy, hes more interested in actual fighting analysis etc, so he's not really for the mainstream. But, for people like me, he's good and interesting. There are only 7 posts in this whole thread that has been here, im guessing, for two hours, so not a great sign of popularity ha.
Yes, Luke is a breath of fresh air I am kind of tired of Helwani trying to create drama between fighters. Fuck him

Yes, Luke is a breath of fresh air I am kind of tired of Helwani trying to create drama between fighters. Fuck him
We'd be alone, or in the very small minority, since the fan base is really here for sht talk and controversy, for the most part, over fights. Still, glad that a few people cater to us while people like Ariel get more and more successful ha.

Don't know who Ruth is, some Bellator guy or something with like 4 fights but the only Ruth I mess with:

th

Back