Live stream from Judo European Championship 2008

Hi

Are you the same Tudor from RGDA. I think I rolled with you before in Bethnal Green. I couldn't believe you were sparring with the amount of injuries you had on that day. You were wearing some weird leg brace thing (best as I could describe it).

How is the club going in Romania.

Figures. I watch the thing and it's just shots of the audience.

Just a quick question: Is it illegal to go for single/double leg takedowns?

Just a quick question: Is it illegal to go for single/double leg takedowns?

No its not illegal. A double leg is a Morote-Gari, two handed reap. A single leg is a good technique when done with O-Uchi-Gari, if you pull singles like you see in wrestling or mma its easly counterd with Sumi-Gaishi, the Gi and Obi make it easier than with out the Gi.

Hi

Are you the same Tudor from RGDA. I think I rolled with you before in Bethnal Green. I couldn't believe you were sparring with the amount of injuries you had on that day. You were wearing some weird leg brace thing (best as I could describe it).

How is the club going in Romania.

Yeah, that's me. Things are great in Romania with us. Next week we will have 4 fighters in a big MMA show here, live on the 2nd biggest nstional tv station. Where do you train now?

No its not illegal. A double leg is a Morote-Gari, two handed reap. A single leg is a good technique when done with O-Uchi-Gari, if you pull singles like you see in wrestling or mma its easly counterd with Sumi-Gaishi, the Gi and Obi make it easier than with out the Gi.

Good reply, thanks!

how do I watch the fights. its just dailymotion videos of the medal ceremony right now?

Back