International LIV Golf Tour and Sportswashing with crazy aggro Saudi sports money

Total BS. NBA, F1, FIFA, Olympics all make major cash from events in Russia, China, Iran and so many more.

These outraged reporters need to start asking Lebran about slave labour and ethnic clensing in China.

Dan Patrick isn't a fan of LIV.
Dan Patrick's show is televised on peacock.
PGA tour events are televised on peacock.

Imagine how many Yemenis could be fed for those kinds of figures.

Mickelson, Johnson and the rest should be fucking embarrassed to have folded to blood money while being obscenely wealthy to begin with.

Not like they have an ethical option

New antitrust lawsuit lodged by 11 LIV golfers against the PGA Tour.

Monahan really shit the bed with his behaviour and interviews. Just a really incompetent executive. I suspect it is one of those "it's who you know" situations with him.

I knew this would happen when they werent voluntarily leaving and waiting to be kicked out.

PGA's behaviour and non-profit status is going under the microscope. Already under investigation by the DoJ for anti competitive behaviour

Last edited:
Nice to see a former president still golfing hard for the people.

At the least it's made the PGA think twice about how it treats players. They are increasing purses and implementing some other features similar to LIV.

Not sure what's worse. Woke subversive American perversion or being under the boot of the Saudi despots. The USA is so broken right now they may as well go with the money.

Saudis arent that bad what do you mean? They dont force their views on others

Same wealth fund bought out ESL and FaceIT earlier this year for 1.5 billion. Uninstalled FaceIT immediately after the news broke. Valve is even taking an aggressive approach of not giving ESL anymore Valve Majors in the foreseeable future.

Fuck the Saudis

Fuck greedy golfers

However Saudis did invest into uber, Starbucks and Boeing, so in a way everyone is somewhat complicit with those fuckers
a BMW doesn't make one complicit with the Nazis

Well, to be fair, when your head is rolling off the guillotine, your view is being forced without your body.

why do people just make shit up?

how many people were executed in Saudi Arabia compared to the USA?

American laws are closer to the saudis than America is to Europe lol

so much distortion of truth it’s weird

why do people just make shit up?

how many people were executed in Saudi Arabia compared to the USA?

American laws are closer to the saudis than America is to Europe lol

so much distortion of truth it’s weird
8 in the USA this year, about 100 so far in Saudi Arabia, a country less than 10% our size

8 in the USA this year, about 100 so far in Saudi Arabia, a country less than 10% our size

America had 61 this year lol but let’s move on

Saudi Arabia has 60k people in prison while America has 2 million

this notion that America is seem free country is retarded

most American laws are more similar to Muslim countries than Europe

I disagree.

I have lived in KSA and have spent quite a bit of time in Europe.

Oh, and born and raised in the USA.
Re Wahhabism, it fueled the rise of the Saud rule but at this point is it the tail wagging the dog? You can see MBS transitioning away from it. Perhaps it's a threat to his rule and he wants to move more quickly but cant without causing trouble with the clerics/populace.

I dont think he is great, I suspect he's still a bloodthirsty autocrat focused on consolidating power, but pragmatically, he may get things moving in a better direction there.

Please extrapolate on this statement

90% of all elected officials are Christian

America is the biggest Christian country in human existence

George bush said God told him to attack Iraq

most laws are extremely primitive but nobody knows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_MOVE_bombing

the police bombed a city not even 40 years ago destroying 1000s of houses lol

there is just so much shit that I don't have enough time to type

Most people just have no idea how fucked up America is since it doesn't affect them or history is never taught

90% of all elected officials are Christian

America is the biggest Christian country in human existence

George bush said God told him to attack Iraq

most laws are extremely primitive but nobody knows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_MOVE_bombing

the police bombed a city not even 40 years ago destroying 1000s of houses lol

there is just so much shit that I don't have enough time to type

Most people just have no idea how fucked up America is since it doesn't affect them or history is never taught

I can't seem to tie your two comments together.

American laws are closer to the saudis than America is to Europe

Followed by

90% of all elected officials are Christian. America is the biggest Christian country in human existence

I don't see how America being the biggest Christian country in human existence equates to the United States have similar laws to Saudi Arabia.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back