• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little Caesar's releases incomplete & incompetent Pizza

I don’t know about the hobos and prostitutes, but can attest to people high asf and drunk ppl at noon. I just wanted some crazy bread and a hot n ready to wash down my Hennessy with dammit, yes I’m an alcoholic

I never really had little caesar’s. It was never near me. I seen it before when I went to college out of state but there were better food options

The people that go to Little Caesars.

2542541_700b.jpg
<Grimes01>

Walked in there once to get some cheesy bread and it was a few bums arguing about not enough cheese on the hot n ready. A prostitute came in afterwards and added some class to the place
Lol that's Klass with a K like a tuxedo T shirt

I never really had little caesar’s. It was never near me. I seen it before when I went to college out of state but there were better food options
Well at least you probably will have lower cholesterol for not trying it lol

I don’t know about the hobos and prostitutes, but can attest to people high asf and drunk ppl at noon. I just wanted some crazy bread and a hot n ready to wash down my Hennessy with dammit, yes I’m an alcoholic
With labor day coming up people will be buzzed here by 10 am.

Well at least you probably will have lower cholesterol for not trying it lol
Nah I went to school in middle Amurica. Food portions were ridiculous. Food wasn't super delicious or flavorful but they gave you your money's worth.

They've seen the future...

We're checking out and bagging our own groceries. We're pumping our own gas. Was only a matter of time before the Pizza places caught on to how apathetic we are to doing their job.
Dude some cashier lady at a health food store made me bag my own groceries. I was kind of upset because I guess I was used to it. Really threw me off. Where else do they do that shit?
I honestly felt like they normally bag it for you but that cashier was just being lazy.

But honestly if that becomes common practice I have no problem with it. I don’t want to be entitled. But man I feel like I should have gotten a warning or something

I remember back when we first got little Caesar’s here in the mid 90’s they had a crazy bread on the menu that had pepperoni in it.

1. Those instructions aren't for a pizza.

2. They are for Little Cesar's employees to follow when preparing a new product, the 4-Quarter Calzony.

3. Google is your friend
As if working there isn’t bad enough now they have a box telling them what to do.

Do they have Papa Murphys in Canada? It's a "take and bake" place, so they only sell uncooked pizzas.. They're actually somewhat popular here. One of those places that I see everywhere but don't know anyone who actually goes there.
Used to be one around the corner from me, but they closed. Had it a couple times. Was pretty good.
We had one near me and I was very skeptical at first, but once I had it, I was hooked. They assembled the pizza on a disposable bake tray and wrapped it in plastic wrap, you had to bake it at home for 15 -20 minutes. I thought their crust was perfect and they became my favorite. My kids were indifferent, and my wife preferred (gasp) Little Caeser's. But it closed and I'm sad.

LOL. It's not exactly the same thing, as I assume they're just selling pre-made pizzas you can just toss in the oven at home, but they're getting dangerously close to Kramer's dream on "Seinfeld", where you just show up and make your own pizza. An idea that was supposed to be ridiculous and absurd, and played for laughs 25 years ago. Now it's almost here.
It was maybe 25 years ago, but the most popular steak place around here used to be a place called the Grate Steak and their claim to fame was having a huge grill where you could cook your own steak. It was optional and I didn't get it. I went a few times, but always let the cook prepare my food. The price was the same either way. (they are long gone, but very popular while they were here.

Do they have Papa Murphys in Canada? It's a "take and bake" place, so they only sell uncooked pizzas.. They're actually somewhat popular here. One of those places that I see everywhere but don't know anyone who actually goes there.

The only way Papa Murphy's has stayed in business is because they accept EBT.

I remember back when we first got little Caesar’s here in the mid 90’s they had a crazy bread on the menu that had pepperoni in it.

You can still get it. It’s not visible on the menu, but they still make it. I mean the one with cheese and pepperoni. I had it about year ago and it was so good. But the last time I ordered it they told me it was $10 or something, so I canceled the order.
I’m also in Vancouver, btw.

You can still get it. It’s not visible on the menu, but they still make it. I mean the one with cheese and pepperoni. I had it about year ago and it was so good. But the last time I ordered it they told me it was $10 or something, so I canceled the order.
I’m also in Vancouver, btw.
Shit I had no idea. Last time I had them was like 1996 at Champlain mall.

Back