List of UFC fighters that needed to retire.

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anderson Silva- Yes, he's still in the top 10 but he's 40 and nothing to prove
<6>
CM Punk- He has no business competing in MMA.
<{CMPALM}>
Gray Maynard - Can't take a pillow punch.
<{titihmm}>

Conor, before Khabib get to him.

022316-ronda-rousey-manny-1-3585330-1080x608.jpg

If we're taking this thread title seriously then I'd say Brad Pickett. Such an entertaining fighter and I'm so glad I've seen him fight live as many times as I have, but I really think he's done now and should retire. The guy is 2-5 since the start of 2014, and one of those wins was a very close split decision that could have gone the other way.

If we're taking this thread title seriously then I'd say Brad Pickett. Such an entertaining fighter and I'm so glad I've seen him fight live as many times as I have, but I really think he's done now and should retire. The guy is 2-5 since the start of 2014, and one of those wins was a very close split decision that could have gone the other way.
he's so slow for that division - urijah in his retirement fight was running rings around him. hopefully he does decide to stop soon, it's pretty hard watching him right now.

Shogun.
Pezão Silva.
TinMan Perry, before he gets really hurt.

pretty sure he will retire on teh London card in march

I actually still like to see more Anderson fights.
As long he face the right kind of opponents.
Him vs Bisping was a good one afterall.

<6>
<{CMPALM}>
<{titihmm}>

Am I missing something here? Did you intend to post a gif of Tito Ortiz head under Gray Maynard for some reason?

I got a FAR better idea. With 620+ totally worthless F-tards on the UFC roster, the list would be a fraction of the size if you just listed the ones that SHOULD NOT be retired. List the top 20 ranked fighters in each WC, and DONE. Retire the F-tard wannabee's to the Minor leagues, and let the ranked fighters go at it if they so choose!

<6>
<{CMPALM}>
<{titihmm}>
mr. mike pyle. we will miss the mullet though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back