List of fighters without a scheduled fight

You bring your friends - but don't bring anyone you want back.

Perfect me and the BC pack (my friends) have been waiting for a rumble.
giphy.gif

Do you have a list of all fighters with scheduled fights? Asking seriously.

It takes a special person to be at work and find other things to do so they dont have to work.

Remind me to never hire you bro. Unless im putting together fight cards for a living.

I work 65 to 80 hours a week when I do work on the job. Right now I am working on my PhD so it is kind of my own problem.

I work 65 to 80 hours a week when I do work on the job. Right now I am working on my PhD so it is kind of my own problem.
Ah procrastinating against yourself.
Good luck with the phd

Do you have a list of all fighters with scheduled fights? Asking seriously.

I basically used the Wikipedia list of all current UFC fighters and had Excel compare it to MMAFighting's upcoming fight cards thing.

ITT there is a guy who actually always had this kind of list but did not share. Booo!

looking at the welterweight list, I feel that this match-up would make a lot of sense:
Georges St-Pierre 19–2 vs Conor McGregor 7–1

James Te Huna has officially retired, you can remove his name.

TS, you have only 54 UFC LW fighters listed without fights scheduled.

Both the UFC LW & WW division sport well over 100 fighters in each! There were 112 UFC LW's that fought in the UFC in 2015 iirc!

That must mean that:

1. There are 58 UFC LW fighters already scheduled to fight 29 fights in 2016 at this point.
2. You are not even scratching the surface of the iceberg of a complete list when it comes to the massive 620+ roster of F-tards the UFC employs where it comes to unscheduled for a fight.

Look, FACT.

There are over 600 MOTHER F'ing worthless F-tard fighter wannabe's on the G.D.M.F'ing A-holish bloated UFC roster. There are NOT even 100 fights scheduled at this time in the UFC.

Why waste the time TS. Your list is like a mile long HALF THE F Arse list of maybe one in two UFC roster person(s) without a fight scheduled.

Sorry TS. I am not hating on you. I cannot be more serious (with the human population issue) how badly I would love to read of the demise of the F-holes that RUINED the greatest sport on EARTH by increasing the roster of it's #1 highest level org from 200 to over 600.

I kid you not. I know I am being very "abstract" and 5 - 10 dead F's among 7.2 billion is meaningless, but PLEASE, if there is a God, Kill these Dumb M.F's unceremoniously, and I promise not to be such a bad boy from here out!

Rant done!

And thanks for the list anyway. Even though it misrepresents your point by ~ 50%, it still made for a wall of text that puts the roster increase from 200 to over 600 in focus.

Lets work to make sure that the F-tards responsible for this debauchery of the UFC not be allowed to continue to breathe our valuable oxygen, and produce a carbon footprint!

I hope he had an app or computer program that spit that out. I wouldn't even begin to try and put together a list like that. I damn sure not about to check it to see if he's right or wrong on anyone.

First people are complaining there are too many fight cards, and now there are people saying we need more fights because there are so many fighters without fights scheduled. So which one is it?

I want at least 1 card a week, more is better.

Back