Karlos Vemola
Johnny Eduardo
Thiago Perputuo
Caio Magalhaes
Justin Salas

That's about it.

only some of those guys matter

only some of those guys matter

Not true. All of them matter a lot. Think about it. Could you go 1 day without getting into multiple conversations about Hacran Dias? No you can't. At the bank, supermarket, or the bar people are constantly talking about that list of injured fighters. All of them. Especially Hacran.

Would have been quicker making a list of fighters that didn't get injured in 2012.

Not true. All of them matter a lot. Think about it. Could you go 1 day without getting into multiple conversations about Hacran Dias? No you can't. At the bank, supermarket, or the bar people are constantly talking about that list of injured fighters. All of them. Especially Hacran.

tim means = means business

Some of those guys got injured twice in 2012. What a year.

so let me get this right... you're telling me that in MMA the most brutal sport in the world that there are lots of injuries?

I think I'll take up cricket.

Please tell the world that you mean "list of UFC injuries" because the list of fighters that got injured is a lot longer .. I mean just the Bellator 205 tournament had like 3 injury/sickness replacements if I remember correctly

Please tell the world that you mean "list of UFC injuries" because the list of fighters that got injured is a lot longer .. I mean just the Bellator 205 tournament had like 3 injury/sickness replacements if I remember correctly

You're in the UFC Discussion.

That's a big list. And probably not complete.

Perhaps it should be clarified that far from all of those fighters received serious injuries - they just received injuries close enough to fight night to withdraw.

I know the topic is posted in the UFC forum , but just felt this should be clarified .. All the orgs had issues this year (Strikeforce , Bellator and all)

Later edit: with all the talk about injuries some people point a finger at the UFC giving health insurance as a big part .. that's why I wanted to point out Bellator had nearly half of the summer series tournament guys out ..

That's a big list. And probably not complete.

Perhaps it should be clarified that far from all of those fighters received serious injuries - they just received injuries close enough to fight night to withdraw.

Everybody should feel free to add a fighter that got injured in 2012 if he's not on the list. Yeah, I put Jamie Varner on the list for example, he got sick just before his fight at the TUF 16 Finale but could fight a few weeks later.

Jose Aldo breaks a new bone just about every month

Back