List of fighters Conor surely, handily beats today

His weight class is LW, he isn't 25 years old anymore. Last time he made FW he looked like Christian Bale in The Machinist

1496399397-christian-bale-machinist.jpg

Cutting weight is terrible, it ruins your life... I can understand that he doesn’t want to cut anymore, if he only fights for money, but if he wants to win a belt, he should go back to his weightclass. He is too small for the bigger grapplers at LHW.

Cutting weight is terrible, it ruins your life... I can understand that he doesn’t want to cut anymore, if he only fights for money, but if he wants to win, he should go back to his weightclass. He is too small for the bigger grapplers at LHW.

Definitely too small for LHW! (kidding I know you mean LW). I don't think he is too small for LW though, he was bigger than Eddy and nearly the same size as Khabib. I agree though he may have a better chance at FW, also agree cutting that much weight is not good at all.

Cowboy
Dustin
Barboza
Iaquinta
Edgar
Pettis
Folder
Ooh in general I like this list. I have serious doubts with Edgar ( he ain't fuckin with his mind and Edgar his way faster and very durable) and I think cowboy is too tall / long and will pose problems in the pocket.

Conor versus Barboza would be brilliant btw. Never thought of that fight as a possibility but that would be a fucking fight.

Conor hater here.

There's no way he's an underdog against Barboza or Edgar.

And I love Frankie too.

There’s a favourite with the bookmakers and there’s a favourite with the hardcore MMA fans and journalists.

There’s a favourite with the bookmakers and there’s a favourite with the hardcore MMA fans and journalists.

When you say favorite/underdog its assumed you're talking betting odds.

Conor would be the betting favorite.

Folder?

View attachment 619991

Not even a folder can take that left hand shot.

I agree with the list though. Sherdog will tell you that he won't beat any of those guys though. Sure it'll go something like this "Conrad is a retired fighter, he conned the public to make millions. Always been overrated"

I remember reading some guy's post where he was making a very sincere, detailed pitch that KJ Noons would destroy Conor. Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

Conor would badly beat Barboza.
He would put immidiatly a tremendous pressure on Edson, puting him against the fence to anhilate his kicks, then Barboza is not known for his boxing and has a Glass chin.

Conor via KO 1st round

Oh good this shit again? he beats none of them because he's too scared to fight.

Back