Link to my last fight

quit trying to embed the video, just post the link

i am by no means an expert but i saw two things first you were really admiring your work in that opening combo you could have followed up that left with a cross and then a few more and not give that guy a chance to recover.

Also when you had the guy in the turtle i dont really like the move of trying to get a guillotine because if they get their head out out now your in guard and they are on top and it looks bad for judges plus it opens you up to taking damage. Either go for a turtle turnover and get side mount and rain it down , or try the anaconda The guy was in solid position to get anaconda'ed at 31 seconds if your leg was out that is, I couldnt really see from the angle. I like the anaconda because that move is lot higher finishing percent (for me anyways) and then if if you cant finish at least your not on the bottom.

Regardless all this is nitpicking since you smashed the guy anyways. Nice fight keep it up

The only thing I'd be qualified to speak on is your hands, and the standup part didnt last long. So....Ill just congratulate you on the victory :)

Back