Lineker to McCall: "Don

fuck you I'm FANTASTIC defensively ..

John is a horrible shit talker by the way, like dude if you are trying to bait me into a stand up war i can see this stupidity coming from a mile a way, its like watching a dumb dog try and learn new tricks.

Creepy sighting! Look out, Jay! :D

i'm so glad i don't have to go back to brazil to slap this guy around. if anyone speaks Portuguese tell john his shit talking is worse than his footwork.

Uncle creepy should easily beat lineker. He can use superior footwork and movement to keep lineker missing all night. Creepy can also use his wrestling to keep lineker guessing which could make him shy to pull the trigger. Lineker is clearly worried about being outpointed for him to try and get mccall to just brawl. Mccall by ud.

fuck you I'm FANTASTIC defensively ..

John is a horrible shit talker by the way, like dude if you are trying to bait me into a stand up war i can see this stupidity coming from a mile a way, its like watching a dumb dog try and learn new tricks.

Well, by the standards of top defensive strikers in MMA, I don't necessarily think so, but that's just my opinion.

Could be the language barrier (or maybe it sounds even worse in Portuguese much like Brazilians tell me is the case with Vitor).

i'm so glad i don't have to go back to brazil to slap this guy around. if anyone speaks Portuguese tell john his shit talking is worse than his footwork.
wherever you go to fight him though, there is always that chance of getting an extra % of his purse. If you know what I mean :icon_lol:

Hopefully this fight will look like Rumble vs Gus (with McCall being Gus of course).

When he comes in for his first strike give him the Siver spining liver kick follow it up with an uppercut and take his head clean off

This should be on hte main card or prelim main event imo. Great matchup

Back