Lincoln, Nebraska

MMAfanlostinNE

White Belt
Reaction score
Just moved here from Florida and I am looking for a place to train. Looked on the search here couldn't find anything and the place I saw on mma.tv is either gone or was never there. Everything else I have found here is ATA and I did that before in Florida and am not interested in point sparring anymore. I trained at place in Jacksonville that had Kick Boxing and BJJ and really enjoyed it and would like to find some of the same here. Please help.

Look on campus, I am sure there are quite a few things at a University of that size.

There are a few places in NE that have that kind of stuff. Mid America Martial Arts has both kickboxing, no gi submission grappling and MMA classes. Depending on where you live and how you drive that is about a 30-40 drive from lincoln. Also there is a pretty good stand up school: Mick Doyle Kickboxing or something like that. Also a lot of competetors train in Council Bluffs just across the river from Omaha.

Well I used to drive 30-40 in Florida that would be fine. Thanks alot for the reply.

Back