Lina Lansberg should be awarded 2.5k of Cyborg's purse

Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score
....and by $2.5k I mean all of it..

Lina had to fight a woman two times bigger than herself and suffered possibly irreversible damage from it; taken down, pounded on and suffered severe bruising.

And yet Borg isn't being penalized for sticking needles in her ass. If Lina were to die, who's gonna look after her family?

That's how that monkey won her world title. She didn't do it by doing it clean. She did it by cheating, just like the rest of these cheaters.

Or what, she'll go full Mark Hunt?

It was "out of competition" that she failed

She might of been roided for their fight but there is no proof

Lina had to fight a woman two times bigger than herself and suffered possibly irreversible damage from it; taken down, pounded on and suffered severe bruising.

And yet Borg isn't being penalized for sticking needles in her ass. If Lina were to die, who's gonna look after her family?

That's how that monkey won her world title. She didn't do it by doing it clean. She did it by cheating, just like the rest of these cheaters.
Calm down. The positive test was announced today. The athletic commission is the only one able to award Lina any of Cyborg's purse, so until the case goes before the athletic commission, there is literally no way for Lina to get any of that money.

Don't pretend like the matter is already settled. It was announced less than 24 hours ago...this shit takes time.

She tested out of comp...

There is no proof that Cyborg was using for that fight.

The Lina fight should be ruled a no contest but I would go further and rule all of Cyborg's fights no contests. She's the biggest fraud walking the face of the Earth and how she managed to convince people to close their eyes and pretend she was just some freak of genetic nature who couldn't lose muscle and naturally walked around at a shredded 175 lbs is beyond my comprehension.

She also beat natural 135er Leslie Smith who is like 8-7. And called out natural 125lber Jessica Eye, who is on a losing steak.

All this in a year she showed herself weighing 170 and was popped for steroids.

What a brave GOAT fights this poor inexperienced much smaller Lena Cansberg, an 8-7 135er and calls out a 125er. The actions of a 170 lb roid freak in 2016.

It was "out of competition" that she failed

She might of been roided for their fight but there is no proof

Pretty much. This is the same as Yoel failing after the fight with Jacare. She was clean when they tested her in relation to the fight.

Yeah, she should at least get 20% of Cryborg's purse. Cryborg didn't even make weight

Lina should seriously lawyer up and ask for it. There is evidence Cryborg missed weight, I think Lina would win in the court easily.

What a brave GOAT fights this poor inexperienced much smaller Lena Cansberg, an 8-7 135er and calls out a 125er. The actions of a 170 lb roid freak in 2016.

Whao I get ur point bud. Let's not get too riled up.

Lena should have gotten more for being the sacrificial lamb for Cyborg though. Leslie Smith too.

Should stomp her feet and pout like Mark Hunt

Back