Lil Nog wants 3rd fight against Shogun; Rua welcomes it

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
SporTV

mino.jpg

"I would like to have a rematch. I was aprehensive about not living up to the 2005 fight. 10 years ago, I was healthier. This time, it was technical, less brawling. Shogun is a guy I would like to fight again. I know those were two really close decisions, I lost again, but wanted to fight against him one more time"

Shogun's answer
"Of course I would do it. He deserves all the respect in the world, I would really fight him again"

Last edited:
igGJG.gif

I don't think Dana would set up a 3rd fight he's keen on convincing both of the Nogs to retire.

Last edited:
Not much interest. It was a good fight, but Shogun clearly took it.

Shame there are so few legends still fighting at LHW for them to fight now. I would have loved to see Lil Nog vs. Forest Griffin. Shogun should fight Anderson when he returns.

Will it take 10 years like last time? Because Shogun will be in a wheelchair by then and RogNog will be dust.

I don't think even if they were 1 and 1 that we really need to see it again. They both have so few fights left I'd rather see them against other people.

No thanks.

lil big or shogun vs Maldonado please

This has to be the most sad mma news ive heard all week.

He just wants to sneak a win in there vs Shogun before he retires. Being 0-2 against another guy must really suck.

Plenty of other matchups for both guys. Dan Henderson vs Little Nog and Rampage vs Shogun are way better rematches between legends. Vitor and Cro Cop can be tossed into this mix too

I'll rather just see Shogun fight us Sherdog users... easy KO wins

Not interested.

I prefer he rematches Rampage first and then maybe a fight with Rashad.

Lil Nog looked good but he still couldnt beat Shogun. Face it, you cant win.

Just move on.

Would totally watch it again. Even if it's 20 years from now. Same with shogun hendo.

Those guys always put on great fights win or lose

Scrap Hendo/Vitor III and do Hendo/Lil Nog II. No need for Shogun/Lil Nog III.

Understandable. He was robbed both times.

Back