Lil Nog motivated by Big Nog loss?

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Okay. Obviously, Lil Nog is talking to Big Nog right now.

If they both lose, it would really suck for the Nog family.

Brasil will at least have one Brasil winner, should Shogun win.

I know it's not the GP. Just having seen that fight live, and rewatched something like 20 times over the years, it's just fucking awesome to see happen again.

Rocking my Shogun hat tonight and you won't see any band wagon jump off even if he does lose in a minute.

Anyone else excited as Hel for this fight?

tumblr_m7zsctJ0nG1rsy50k.gif

I have no idea what to expect for his fight. It could end up being like Randy v. Big Nog in which even though hey both declined, they declined to a similar level and we're capable of putting up a fun fight. I hope that's he case with this. I can see either getting KTFO early, or it being a war. Idk if it will be a technical or sloppy war but as long as it's fun I won't care

I'd be surprised to see Shogun come out with a victory. Honestly I think AJ just made something incredibly difficult look easy. Lil Nog takes this one on the feet it my prediction.

It wasn't a very motivating loss.

Hammered as

Acj7OLZ.png

For Shogun Lil Nog II

I'll be very angry if Shogun loses. I need him to win by KO.

Lil Nog is not bad. Losing boring decisions against 2 wrestlers and getting KO'd by Rumble does not put him out of top 10 in any way. And a win over Rashad is a very solid win. He is just getting injured often.

Shoooogggguuuuuuuujnnnnnnnnnnn

I'd be surprised to see Shogun come out with a victory. Honestly I think AJ just made something incredibly difficult look easy. Lil Nog takes this one on the feet it my prediction.

Techinical Boxing is going to beat Shogun tonight. I stand by my original prediction.

Techinical Boxing is going to beat Shogun tonight. I stand by my original prediction.

I've got Nog 29-28
It's going to be split though

Edit: Wow

Goodnight Folks. At least there was one excellent fight tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back