Like it or not it's time for Darren Till Era

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Make no mistake about it, belt is finally coming to Liverpool. Scale already got his ass whooped by Darren and even Woodley knows that every dog has it's day.

tumblr_newyuuJxk51tt9lf5o1_400.gif

He still has to win the fight lol. I love how making weight these days is seen as a major accomplishment and cause for celebration.

Its abit early to be calling shit like that, but I do think he wins tommorow

I hope he wins, but believe he's going to get wrestled in this fight badly. Hopefully he at least makes Tyron fight, though.

Till may reach the stars, but he can go much, much farther than that. He may tear a hole in our universe, a gateway to another dimension. A dimension of pure chaos. Pure... evil

YNWA brother. (Unless you are an Neverton supporter).

His accent is hilarious

"I had to use all the part of me brrrain"

He still has to win the fight lol. I love how making weight these days is seen as a major accomplishment and cause for celebration.

I'll honestly believe that Till is going to absolutely dominate and finish Woodley in 1st.

Woodley wins & easily. He'll push the pace with a heavy wrestling attack & finished an exhausted Till by the third.

Eh. I'd be behind Till till he said he was moving to middle weight in a fight or so.So another division with no legit champion. Seriously at this point just hold tournaments crown a new champion once a year or so.

Back