Like dude check out this whale man, its like totally huge brah, and I think its dead

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
They should fill it with explosives and detonate. It worked well the last time.

smq6gq.gif

Easy fix.

So Cal > Your Crappy City

Like I like SoCal too brah. I am totally coming in like two weeks brah. I just want to practice my lingo. I dont want to be dropping fugetaboutits, or not for nuttin when I am on the beach

Blow it up on fourth of July. Whale corpse fireworks show!

Like I like SoCal too brah. I am totally coming in like two weeks brah. I just want to practice my lingo. I dont want to be dropping fugetaboutits, or not for nuttin when I am on the beach
Were exactly are you going?

Be careful down in Sodom, er, uh, Tijuana...things are a little hot there right now due to turf wars.

I went there last year. Most people were in a somber mood, but nothing happened. I want to go check out the zona gastronomica. I missed that the last time. Also are there any nicely layed out, or well kept areas of Teejay? All I saw was decrepit, broken down infrastructure. I want to see some nice architecture.

I went there last year. Most people were in a somber mood, but nothing happened. I want to go check out the zona gastronomica. I missed that the last time. Also are there any nicely layed out, or well kept areas of Teejay? All I saw was decrepit, broken down infrastructure. I want to see some nice architecture.
You're asking the wrong guy!

I only know, more so knew, the dirtiest, grimiest areas in TJ.

It's not so much being a specific target down there, but the probability of getting caught in the middle of something, mistaken identity, etc.

Mayberry threads are getting lame, but the thread titles are getting awesome!

Oh dude a dead whale? That's totally radical bro bro!

Back