• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lightweights Chat Thread 1: Where’s the beef

I keep forgetting about it.

I think subconsciously I don't like posting in threads where people have more likes than me. <DisgustingHHH>
I get it. After the experiment proving “likes” are directly correlated with the size of your manhood it’s become a totally different vibe

Well look at these shit posters here! God damn!
We’ve been found out
tenor.gif

Head for the hills!!

I WATCHED it

Those ppl are mostly horrible

Would smash that blonde chick. Pretty sure she has nudes out there.
I watched it with the lady now everywhere I go I randomly come up with the prices of things. The more bizarre the item and specific the price the better. Drives her nuts

I watched it with the lady now everywhere I go I randomly come up with the prices of things. The more bizarre the item and specific the price the better. Drives her nuts

Id like to bid on units but I’m pretty sure in real life they’re closed units.

“See that blender there? That’s a $800.00 blender.” “Um it literally says $40.”

Id like to bid on units but I’m pretty sure in real life they’re closed units.

“See that blender there? That’s a $800.00 blender.” “Um it literally says $40.”
“You can tell it’s a rare blender because it’s a double axel, and those were only made before 1995”

“You can tell it’s a rare blender because it’s a double axel, and those were only made before 1995”

“You see that? The blender doesn’t have a juicer feature making it an even more remarkable find. The juicer feature is post 1995 and only a select few people could afford this blender pre 1995.”

“You see that? The blender doesn’t have a juicer feature making it an even more remarkable find. The juicer feature is post 1995 and only a select few people could afford this blender pre 1995.”
“And because it’s an electric blue color, there were only 363 of these made because the factory in Texas that made them was shut down right after they started production.”

Back