3. Eddie Alvarez
4. Will Brooks
5. Michael Chandler
6. Benson Henderson
7. Josh Thompson
8. Khabib Nurmagomedov
9. Nate Diaz
10. Donald Cerrone

Chandler at 5= LMFAO. you could *maybe* make a case for him being above Cerrone and Nate/Khabib, but thats a hugeeeeeeeeeeee stretch. Over Thompson and Benson? Nahhhhh

Chandler at 5= LMFAO. you could *maybe* make a case for him being above Cerrone and Nate/Khabib, but thats a hugeeeeeeeeeeee stretch. Over Thompson and Benson? Nahhhhh

Seriously! Chandler maybe edge of top 10, Brooks just above. Brooks has one notable win... and its Chandler.

I agree... losing twice in a row (yes he lost both fights) puts thomson and Benson ahead. I do feel Chandler would beat both though

How in the flying fuk is bendo below Gil, Eddie, Chandler and Brooks?

How in the flying fuk is bendo below Gil, Eddie, Chandler and Brooks?

Ranking wise Eddie is absolutely above Benson. Skill wise Eddie and Chandler are both above Benson. Will needs to prove more. Benson has at least 3 split decision wins that he lost, he's very overrated

Wtf. Who have they beaten besides each other? Bensons record>>>>>>Eddie and Michaels record. Eddie and Michael have zero top 5 wins in my mind

Chandler's only win is Alvarez.
Brooks' only win is Chandler.
Alvarez is probably the only Bellator LW in the top 10.

After tonight the only Bellator LW in the top 10 is Eddie.

How the fuck is Chandler above Bendo?

Bendo was the number 1 fighter in the div and lost to Pettis. Chandler loses to Eddie and Brooks who wasnt even ranked in the top 15 and he's above him?

Wow.

real rankings

Pettis
Gil
Bendo
Grant
Eddie
Khabib
Punk
Diaz
Brooks

Then you have Miller, Chandler, Cowboy, Johnson, dos Anjos. Can put any of them in the 10 spot.

I think Eddie is the only Bellator LW that should be in top 10. Having said that, I think both Chandler and Brooks would beat someone like Nate Diaz, who gets ragdolled by strong wrestlers.

real rankings

Pettis
Gil
Bendo
Grant
Eddie
Khabib
Punk
Diaz
Brooks

Then you have Miller, Chandler, Cowboy, Johnson, dos Anjos. Can put any of them in the 10 spot.

I agree for the most part but I got bendo at number 2 with cowboy and rda on the list also. But I respect your realistic list unlike ts list

I think I'm one of the few that doesn't automatically put a fighter above another after beating them. I look at other aspects, which is why rankings are always subjective and I respect that we all have different opinions. Before this Fight I had "Ill" Will Brooks at #25 and Chandler at #6. Props to Brooks, his cardio and wrestling looked sharp...

Top 15

1. Pettis
2. Henderson
3. Melendez
4. Alvarez
5. Grant
6. Thomson
7. Khabib
8. Chandler
9. RDA
10. Diaz
11. Cerrone
12. Brooks
13. Miller
14. Maynard
15. Jury

1. Anthony Pettis
2. Gilbert Melendez
3. Eddie Alvarez
4. Will Brooks
5. Michael Chandler
6. Benson Henderson
7. Josh Thompson
8. Khabib Nurmagomedov
9. Nate Diaz
10. Donald Cerrone

wholly shit this list is bad. there is no point explaining it to you as you have no idea at all what the fuck you are talking about. so i will just mock you.

Ranking wise Eddie is absolutely above Benson. Skill wise Eddie and Chandler are both above Benson. Will needs to prove more. Benson has at least 3 split decision wins that he lost, he's very overrated

maybe in the deluded world you live in yes....but in the real world no. the UFC champ losses one fight and now he is ranked lower than a guy who holds a second rate title. a guy with one good win in two years. please.

at best Eddie is ranked 5 below, Pettis,gil,Benson..and grant before his injury layoff.

Today was a good day:
4zzreq.jpg

How the fuck is Chandler above Bendo?

Bendo was the number 1 fighter in the div and lost to Pettis. Chandler loses to Eddie and Brooks who wasnt even ranked in the top 15 and he's above him?

Wow.

Wow. It's funny how you say Chandler deserved to lose his last two fights, yet the majority of people think he didn't, and you make no mention that Benson should be 1-4 in his last 5 fights. So Chandler should be penalized for bad decisions but Benson is just great getting gifted decisions? My goodness people need to stop overrating Henderson and get off his nuts.

Back