"Lightweight Gilbert Burns" has more fights at 170 than 155 in the UFC

If he goes back down to LW, all the same people who called him a "lightweight" this week will call him a "weight bully" next week LOL.

So basically if you beat him at WW, you beat a "lightweight", if you lose to him at LW, it's only because he's a "weight bully". I don't have a solution, just pointing out how weird it is.

That’s what the mute button is for.

It is just a way for people to discredit his opponents. There is always something.

I do wonder why I never hear about WW Robert Whitaker though,

If he goes back down to LW, all the same people who called him a "lightweight" this week will call him a "weight bully" next week LOL.

So basically if you beat him at WW, you beat a "lightweight", if you lose to him at LW, it's only because he's a "weight bully". I don't have a solution, just pointing out how weird it is.
haters b hating

Calling Gilbert a LW is like calling Rumble a WW, it's stupid. Gilbert clearly is a big guy who holds mass easily despite not being super tall, and was not fighting optimally at LW, just like Rumble was compromised at WW.

I'd love to answer you why i think this but you've already proven you're not equipped to handle any view that isn't yours to which i say good luck with that bro and i hope you have a better day than you're currently having.

Yeah you're definitely related to the guy in your AV.
<Dany07>

Back