Lighheavyweight Till will smash T-Wood in rd1

Woodley won't be able to handle the pressure. Till will walk him down and hit him with hard and fast shots. I think it'll look very reminiscent of the Rory fight although Till will get the TKO.

I expect Woodley to outwork and outsmart Till

My gut feeling is that Till will knock him out, but I'm hoping–and think it more likely–that Woodley will win a decision or stop him late in the fight. Mixed feelings about this one.

Woodley won't be able to handle the pressure. Till will walk him down and hit him with hard and fast shots. I think it'll look very reminiscent of the Rory fight although Till will get the TKO.

I’m hoping for a Marquart esq finish

WW Vick will smash Gaychee. Except wrong. The smaller Gaychee beat Vick. Don't sleep on Woodley.

I have to believe that the people who picked Vick never saw his fight against Dariush.

I don't know if it will happen in the first, but it will happen

Sure he will.

3KbUp1w.png

Would not be shocked if Till wins comfortably. Woodley needs to take this to the ground or he is relying on connecting with one of his blitz attacks.
“Comfortably” like whenhe was tapping to his head almost being ripped off lmao

Hahahaha is that so???

I think Till will go right through Woodley, I am expecting a finish within 3 rounds. I got a gut feeling, same one I had for Jones/Shogun. The thing about Woodley is he never dominates or is in a one sided fight, it's always close aside the time he lands a big shot early like Lawler, Heiron or Koscheck.
Well your gut feeling is shooting 50% at least lol

Back