• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Lifelong US resident deported to Iraq; doesn't speak language; dies homeless

Why are you angry that I had positive experiences with Iraqi refugees?
I'm not man.. I'm not even accusing you of lying. It just sounds naive and strange to me. No offense.

did you guys somehow miss the fact that this guy did a home invasion? And assault with deadly weapon?

Then put him in prison. Instead he was sent to his death. I'm not making excuses for his criminal behaviour but it doesn't make you much better than a home invader to send a sick man to his death.

My solution was removing the suburban cop I see sitting behind cvs every day, and putting him in the school. There should be a rotation of police in every elementary school. Cutting tickets and/or waiting for the next husband wife argument call to have 4 squad cars at can wait. One cop, every elementary school.

Gee, I wonder why no conservative state has done that . Probably cause of liberals. Even in places like wyoming. Its always the like 7 liberals in the state's fault

This article is from the American Conservative Magazine.

A publication that has been around for more than 100 years, and has always been anti-war, pro-Christian, anti-interventionists with a heart.

Not there fault that the Republican party left them.

Conservative my ass. Your ilk is progressive as fuck. You guys aren't trying to conserve shit.

People should ask what it is the new Trump progressive, is progressing us towards.

What?

Unfortunately some people are hell-bent on self-destruction. No institution can save them from themselves.

The same applies to those still pouring sympathy on this guy even after finding he was a piece of shit who burglarized people's homes and beat and abused women.

I think this has something to do with it.

It's not easy living in some parts of the middle east if you don't share their beliefs.

Well then, let's just import a whole bunch over here into our country, then. What could go wrong?

well he had multiple arrests for robbery and assault
Yeah but he was brown and we know that matters more /s

My solution was removing the suburban cop I see sitting behind cvs every day, and putting him in the school. There should be a rotation of police in every elementary school. Cutting tickets and/or waiting for the next husband wife argument call to have 4 squad cars at can wait. One cop, every elementary school.
Their response translated: "I dont like that solution so i will continue to say you do not offer solutions because you want dead kids"

Anybody have any sympathy for the people this guy robbed and assaulted?? How about the people who's house he broke into?? I think their opinion counts too.

He got deported because he was a fucking criminal. Seriously, who gives a shit about guys like this? They didn't pick this asshole up for no reason. I knew that there was going to be more to this story.

Aldaoud had an extensive criminal history “that involved no less than 20 convictions between 1998-2017,” a Detroit ICE official told CNN, including assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, contempt of court, failure to appear, breaking and entering, malicious destruction of a building, home invasion and possession of marijuana. His criminal history ultimately led to him being incarcerated and transferred to ICE custody in the early 2000s, Bajoka said.

https://fox40.com/2019/08/08/iraqi-...us-dies-shortly-after-being-deported-to-iraq/

Or....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/07/iraqi-man-dies-deportation-trump-administration-1643512

“An ICE spokesperson in Detroit said that Aldaoud had “an extensive criminal history“ that involved at least 20 convictions from 1998 to 2017, and had twice been ordered removed from the U.S.

The convictions included assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, theft of personal property, and breaking and entering, according to ICE. A POLITICO search of court records showed Aldaoud served 17 months for a home invasion in 2013.

The spokesperson said Aldaoud was released pursuant to a federal court order in December 2018, but removed a GPS tracking bracelet on the day of his release. The spokesperson added that ICE had supplied Aldaoud “with a full complement of medicine“ when he was removed to Iraq in June, “to ensure continuity of care.“

And there is the truth. Just shows how gullible people are.

Of course, this is merely the one-millionth example of the fact that there is no genuine Christian underpinning to the Republican worldview: it's just racism. Hate, greed and racism. It didn't matter whether it was a disorderly conduct or aggravated assault or speeding ticket conviction: this guy had it coming by being brown.

You know that Detroit is literally right next to Dearborn right? Do you know who is in Dearborn? A Hell of a lot of "Brown" people that are not getting deported.

Would it have been better to lock him up and throw away the key ?

I dont think we got Asylums any more

Im really not sure what to make of this one or what should have been done

Im not mentally ill but from my standpoint free anywhere is probably better than locked up in america
He appears mentally ill.

Well then, let's just import a whole bunch over here into our country, then. What could go wrong?
Hey bro, that's not what I'm saying. Although I don't see what the problem is with importing a bunch of people that are willing to assimilate/contribute. Most of the engineers I work with are not natives - legit immigrants help the country.

I thought it was the diabetes
Yeah I don't know, I think they're just pointing out that American Christians should help out or something and that it was a bad idea sending someone into a hostile environment (even if he wasn't sick).

Or....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/07/iraqi-man-dies-deportation-trump-administration-1643512

“An ICE spokesperson in Detroit said that Aldaoud had “an extensive criminal history“ that involved at least 20 convictions from 1998 to 2017, and had twice been ordered removed from the U.S.

The convictions included assault with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence, theft of personal property, and breaking and entering, according to ICE. A POLITICO search of court records showed Aldaoud served 17 months for a home invasion in 2013.

The spokesperson said Aldaoud was released pursuant to a federal court order in December 2018, but removed a GPS tracking bracelet on the day of his release. The spokesperson added that ICE had supplied Aldaoud “with a full complement of medicine“ when he was removed to Iraq in June, “to ensure continuity of care.“
how to sink a thread by Bloody Pulp

Back