Social Life is full of disappointment

Agreed.

Edit*
The spoiler sounds pretty heavy man, hope you're having a good day.

Just like climbing a mountain, the best thing we can do is take it one step at a time, learn from our mistakes, and build back up.

Agree?

Even if the mistake was deciding to climb the mountain in the first place
Brozar what if I am from mountain?

Just like climbing a mountain, the best thing we can do is take it one step at a time, learn from our mistakes, and build back up.

Agree?

An inevitable aspect of living/life is suffering or loss of agency & clinging.
Mistake isn't climbing up the mountain.

I think Sissyphus wouldn't change a thing in climbing up the mountain in the first place.
What is he gonna do, just sit around and do nothing, sit around in frustration with that drive?
I thnk just sitting around would be more painful in anxiety and depression.

I reckon even moving forward felt good multiple levels, psychologically & dopaminergic/serotogenic, while struggling upwards.
Also he was building solid quads.;)
Dude was Jacked.
compressed_a8b8db631a7bee2973e1447cfab2031a.webp

There's a will to power or energy/drive to create or establish order within your self & surroundings.
Depending on how healthy/fitted well enough in your head & heart.
Again also situations/context dependent. I'm not talking about when you are fucked in a situational time being, & depressed/complete mess.

I think the call to live a meaningful life revolves around following & building on your own unique generative drive to make life better/more harmonious for you & others you care about as well.

quote-the-purpose-of-life-is-to-be-defeated-by-greater-and-greater-things-rainer-maria-rilke-24-57-04.jpg

Prolly won't work out, but some of it wiil, as long as you aren't completely fucked by self deception &/or betrayal/malice by others.

Last edited:

Agree?

Disagree.

You can look at something and never ever see it. In life, there is far more than what the mind can absorb. Life is only filled with what you choose to focus on.

Life can be not so bad. You just have to set some long term goals, and then set some short term goals that will enable you to achieve your long term goals.
Once you’re able to settle into a career with a decent retirement, the hardest part, day to day, is waking up and getting to work, which does fucking suck. Nobody hates doing that more than I do.
But, I’m pretty content most of the time.

You literally get everything in life you expect or that you subconsciously normalize in your mind. Life is just a 3D reality projecting your thoughts and expectations on the screen of space. You attract what you are subconsciously. Thats why the rich get richer and some people seem to just be lucky af and have great lives and some seem to be unlucky and live shitty lives, that’s their subconscious beliefs and feelings. Everything is energy and frequency.

You don’t wait til you see it to believe it, see it first mentally then it will project in your life

Last edited:
It's all about perspective when it comes down to it.

It's either you look at the glass half full or half empty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back