• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Liddell hasn’t aged well

The really sad thing is, he sounds a lot worse than he looks there when he talks.

I saw Chuck at a local spot, coked out of his mind with three chicks hanging off of him during his heyday, drinks in tow. He looks great for everything he's been through. As for how he sounds? Pretty rough.

I dont think he looks that bad. Have any of you guys walked around that age bracket for a time? He is absolutely ok how he looks. The shocking part is his brain and how close to retarded he sounds nowadays and I do suspect his drug abuse as much of a reason as his mma career. I think his brain is close to 85 in terms of tissue damage.

I saw Chuck at a local spot, coked out of his mind with three chicks hanging off of him during his heyday, drinks in tow. He looks great for everything he's been through. As for how he sounds? Pretty rough.

Man you should have tied one on with him and the ladies Sherdog style

Man you should have tied one on with him and the ladies Sherdog style

Nah. Chuck was insane. My friend used to work the door there so we were just chilling, drinking free beers. I do remember Chuck getting into it at a gas station with a guy we knew. No punches but a lot of hollering, lol.

Coke, roids, and alcohol

he’s like the MMA version of a WWE wrestler

Lot of punches to the head, lot of women, lot of blow. The bill comes due.

The alcohol is what's doing him in now. He's turning into an animal balloon.

53, he looks bad. I've ran into him a few times in Hollywood, he seems like a weirdo old guy at parties and events...just runs with weird crowds, often seems under the influence of not just alcohol, waddles when he walks like he needs a hip replacement, has a protruding gut that seems like visceral fat at this point and wears oddly tight clothes. It's not the fighting, Chuck has been living the party life and sniff sniff for two decades now.

He's got fatty liver from the alcohol. Classic sign of liver issues.

Yep the booze never does good things long term.
I’m stating to realize booze should be really rare. Like oh shit it’s a wedding ok why not twist my arm someone call the Uber now before we even start. I’ll dance.

Instead we’re all like holy shit it’s Jaguars bengals on Thursday night football let’s get lit on coors light and ignore our family

Old man who still goes out and parties pretty hard. Not really shocking to see.

Back