• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

White people doing this shit is like a guy in a 4 thousand dollar suit sitting on the hood of his Bentley with a sign that says "God bless, anything helps"

Come on.
What an embarrassing thing to say. Are you really going to say there are no white people who suffer from class issues? That there are no white people who get a shit deal because of who they are, where they came from?

I wouldn't say it's 100 fold; that is hyperbole. But uh, it's definitely mire acceptable. First page lefties pretending rip doesn't make sense sound like whackos. Like one religious person on the internet is too much to handle. Really weird.

I like that 25 years after "it's a black thing, you wouldn't understand" was made popular in shirts, "it's ok to be white" is somehow offensive. Reasonable people know who the Looney toons are.
I wasn't saying the lady who got bent out of shape about the poster isn't idiotic nor was I saying that no one on the left is racist, but the left being 100x more racist is pure a-historical bullshit.

It is ok to be white.....or any color, people have no choice what color they are born.

I have an iotbw shirt, it’s awesome.

Not surprised.

I guarantee the most triggered and upset were probably white leftist cunts.

White progressive ethnomasochists are by far the most pathetic group of people in the US.

And guess what?

It is okay to be white despite what these fucking loons say.

Leftists fucking hate you, even if they themselves are white, they’re willing to hate you for the social approval it will bring them. If this isn’t already obvious to you, time to wake the fuck up.

That's the reason all the white nationalist groups use it. So they can shrug it off and say its just the OK sign. The same thing with the "OK to be white" posters they put up. They just want to stir up controversy and then say there is racism against white people when the posters get ripped down.
Jesus christ.

You're kidding right?
While conservative America has a long history of racist and bigoted values a lot of that has been mending starting with the Baby Boomers and moving forward. As a person that was born in 1980 that grew up in a 93% white city. I was always taught that any kind of racism was unacceptable, whether it was from my parents, the school system, or from the media; and I do believe we have liberals to thank for this, but your run of the mil conservative today does not care what color you are, or who sucks who's dick.

What we are seeing from some of the left though is unhealthy progress. There is a mind set where it's okay to vilify a whole race because of what happened several generations ago. I think it is insulting to our civil rights heroes when people try to piggy back off of the oppression that their ancestors experienced. The term "racist" is now the new N-word for white people, because it can give those that use it power; and in the right circumstances cause the accused to lose their job and possibly ruin their life.

Last edited:
Leftists fucking hate you, even if they themselves are white, they’re willing to hate you for the social approval it will bring them. If this isn’t already obvious to you, time to wake the fuck up.

No fucking shit. Lol, it's hilarious how there so many here denying this phenomenon.

I mean take a look at this thread.

Have any of the resident liberals or leftists said, "I see nothing wrong with this flyer. And it's okay to be white , or Asian or black etc..."

Instead they are attacking @Ripskater . Lol.

Self loathing white leftists. ..you people are the scum of the planet. I feel sorry for your children.

Is there anyone here who does not think it is OK to be white? Is there anyone here who would be troubled by an "It's OK to be black" sign?

The reason something so anodyne is an effective trolling tactic is because it strikes a nerve. There's a lot of people who find whiteness or white people problematic. I don't think it's a well defined racism, but there's an uneasiness, as id many people aren't quite convinced it's OK to be white.

Best 4chan prank ever.

Racism is real and the people who often label others as racist for most anything are projecting their insecurities.

While conservative America has a long history of racist and bigoted values a lot of that has been mending starting with the Baby Boomers and moving forward. As a person that was born in 1980 that grew up in a 93% white city. I was always taught that any kind of racism was unacceptable, whether it was from my parents, the school system, or from the media; and I do believe we have liberals to thank for this, but your run of the mil conservative today does not care what color you are, or who sucks who's dick.

What we are seeing from some of the left though is unhealthy progress. There is a mind set where it's okay to vilify a whole race because of what happened several generations ago. I think it is insulting to our civil rights heroes when people try to piggy back off of the oppression that their ancestors experienced. The term "racist" is now the new N-word for white people, because it can give those that use it power; and in the right circumstances cause the accused to lose their job and possibly ruin their life.
Great post. I was born in 1987 and I read a story the other day about Bad Boys 3 being green lit. Does anyone remember the 90’s when black actors were just actors? Will Smith was genuinely a great actor and no one gave a shit that he was black. Eddie Murphy, Wesley Snipes, Danny Glover, etc. No one was really celebrated them for their skin color, they were celebrated for their movies. Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan made some of the most popular movies basically being characatures of their races and no one batted an eye. Now it’s shoved down our throats. Racism has definitely gone forward in some areas but back in others.

Have any of the resident liberals or leftists said, "I see nothing wrong with this flyer. And it's okay to be white , or Asian or black etc..."
You really opened my eyes. I didn't realize that there were white people who had to see the flyer to know that its okay to be white. Furthermore, I didn't realize anyone would need affirmation from internet posters to okay with being their race, so here goes: "It's okay to be white. It's okay to be black. It's okay to be Asian. It's okay to be etc..." There, now everyone can feel better.

Instead they are attacking @Ripskater . Lol.
His 100x comment is straight bullshit.

Is there anyone here who does not think it is OK to be white? Is there anyone here who would be troubled by an "It's OK to be black" sign?
I don't think anyone is troubled by the idea of "It's okay to be white" poster. It's just dumb for precisely the reason you outlined, does anyone not think it's okay to be white? Does anyone need a poster affirming that?

I don't think anyone is troubled by the idea of "It's okay to be white" poster. It's just dumb for precisely the reason you outlined, does anyone not think it's okay to be white? Does anyone need a poster affirming that?

No, people are obviously troubled by it. That's why it is news.

Back