LHW landscape...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So, the division has been cleaned out. JJ stands by far at the top. The last thing to do is for JJ to beat Gus again, and turn off the lights.

I don't think anyone would want to see DC vs JJ again. If Rumble can't get pass Gus, then AJ vs JJ isn't happening.

Then what? I don't think someone we haven't heard of yet is suddenly going to pop up and be a contender in the next 2 years at least.

If JJ moves to HW, then who cares about LHW, the fighters left there will just be mice playing while the cat is gone.

LHW = game over?

Not that I think Jones would lose, I do feel he needs to beat Rumble and Davis for the division to be truly cleaned out

Not that I think Jones would lose, I do feel he needs to beat Rumble and Davis for the division to be truly cleaned out
Rumble or Gus II, as for Davis Fuck no, he's not even close lol.
Jones needs to fight the heavies, and after last night I don't even think the Cains and Werdums could beat him.

That's 1 fight left, considering aj or gus and not both will fight jones.

Jones needs to fight the heavies, and after last night I don't even think the Cains and Werdums could beat him.

He's in the top 5 and more deserving of a title shot that Vitor or Chael were at LHW. Plenty of champs have had to fight the #5 ranked contender.

Beat Gus already so might as well fight Davis who also beat Gus.

Back