Lhw actually has prospects, wtf

After that horrible performance by Reyes against ozdemir, I dont consider him prospect. Looked like an amateur.
Walker and Rakic are only legit prospects from that list.
Reyes too of course, but he list some steam affer volkan fight.

Reyes didn't look great against Ozdemir, but I feel like it showed he isn't a bust. Walker hasn't fought anyone with a pulse and looked like shit barely a year ago against that contender series guy.

Walker and Rakic are only legit prospects from that list.
Reyes too of course, but he list some steam affer volkan fight.
Did you see Rakic last fight? He was almost finished by Clarke but you think Reyes lost more steam fighting a top LHW.

Stosic looks good but he's untested it's too bad he was injured before the Prague card that Ankalaev fight would have told us more where he's at.

Ankalaev is a serious dark horse contender he has very good boxing. Cutelaba is so young to i think he joined the ufc at 22.

Yeah. I have high hopes for Rakic.

Reyes underperformed in his last fight but Volkan is a very solid opponent.

Also outside the UFC you have great guys too. Jiri Prochazka just knocked out King Mo yesterday in Japan and looked awesome. Super controlled. The guy is 26 and legit 6´4.

LHW will be freaking awesome again in 2/3 years after these young beating the old dudes into retirement.. Shogun, Manuwa, etc.

Rountree looked incredible, however his opponent was on a 3 loss streak I think. Sadly as awesome as he looked, I think he will face many losses still
Thailand Camp Rountree striking is incredible. Anders was overhyped but that fight looked like a pro vs an amateur.
If he can up his TDD, scrambles and get ups he will be a nightmare. As a person that has been training kickboxing for 15 years, I almost dropped a tear when I saw a LHW that can actually kick properly.

Thailand Camp Rountree striking is incredible. Anders was overhyped but that fight looked like a pro vs an amateur.
If he can up his TDD, scrambles and get ups he will be a nightmare. As a person that has been training kickboxing for 15 years, I almost dropped a tear when I saw a LHW that can actually kick properly.
His kicks looked nasty! I do think we could see a legkick finish in the future.

Too bad their not middleweights, then they'd get a title shot vs JBJ.

Did you see Rakic last fight? He was almost finished by Clarke but you think Reyes lost more steam fighting a top LHW.

Stosic looks good but he's untested it's too bad he was injured before the Prague card that Ankalaev fight would have told us more where he's at.
I wanted to say that Reyes lost steam on sherdog, here after a loss everyone is overrated or a can.
Ankalaev would beat Stosic.
Watch stosic/kimball until the takedown.
Kimball was outworking stosic on the feet.

They're good, but it's like you have the top 10, then Jones. Unless Santos or someone catches Jones with something then I don't see anyone competing with him out of that list.

I wanted to say that Reyes lost steam on sherdog, here after a loss everyone is overrated or a can.
Ankalaev would beat Stosic.
Watch stosic/kimball until the takedown.
Kimball was outworking stosic on the feet.
Ankalaev is worst matchup for Stosic out of prospects.

Ankalaev is really really well rounded. Extremely good fighter. Top 3 LHW in a year from now.

Stosic is more of flip of a coin at top level. Stosic has good balance. He is neither too technical, neither too fast. But still see a possibilty of him reaching the very top...

Ankalaev is worst matchup for Stosic out of prospects.

Ankalaev is really really well rounded. Extremely good fighter. Top 3 LHW in a year from now.

Stosic is more of flip of a coin at top level. Stosic has good balance. He is neither too technical, neither too fast. But still see a possibilty of him reaching the very top...

Ankalaev may be the best of the bunch. Hes not finishing guys so he will get underrated but he's super skilled. Stosic and Menifield are the most unproven. I feel like the other 8 all crack the top 15, at least.

Ankalaev last opponent, Farias, could be on this list with a win or two.

Thank God we haven't had some unfunny douche bag say Erick Silva.

Yeah. I have high hopes for Rakic.

Reyes underperformed in his last fight but Volkan is a very solid opponent.

Also outside the UFC you have great guys too. Jiri Prochazka just knocked out King Mo yesterday in Japan and looked awesome. Super controlled. The guy is 26 and legit 6´4.

LHW will be freaking awesome again in 2/3 years after these young beating the old dudes into retirement.. Shogun, Manuwa, etc.
Prochazka KO'd stosic in the first round when they fought.

Prochazka KO'd stosic in the first round when they fought.
True. Thats Stosic only loss in career, in 2014.
Stosic wasnt able to keep up with his bjj, if i recall correctly. Stosic improved a lot after.

Will see how Stosic recovers from injury.

True. Thats Stosic only loss in career, in 2014.
Stosic wasnt able to keep up with his bjj, if i recall correctly. Stosic improved a lot after.

Will see how Stosic recovers from injury.
No, the fight was only standup, didn't go to the ground at all.
It lasted a minute or so.

I'm onboard the warwagons of Rakic, Reyes (yes, even after the Volkan fight), Cuteleba, and after yesterday, Oleksiejczuk.

I like Johnny Walker, but even after the 3 straight quick KOs, I'm not all the way sold on him.

Back