PBP LFA 93: Petroski vs. Jeffery, Fri. 10/16, 9 PM ET/6 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the LFA 93 headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad you enjoy it, I jus can't get into watching box limited fighting with no kicks (etc.) or grappling (subs).
Dudes straight up get KOd, whats there not to like.

3 stoppages now in like 4 mins of fight time

Some dude just got cleaned in the chin, got back up as a zombie, and got wrecked within 20 secs

Some dude just got cleaned in the chin, got back up as a zombie

Because I want knees, elbows, chokes etc. Given the choice...I haven't watched boxing of any sort in years and years. I will peek at a highlight now and then tho if anyone bothers to gif em.

Some dude just got cleaned in the chin, got back up as a zombie, and got wrecked within 20 secs
This thread is about the LFA card. If you want to talk about trailer park boxing, go to the thread about it.....

Oh wait, there isn't one, because no one cares.

these guys are pretty reckless in the standup, I love it

Because I want knees, elbows, chokes etc. Given the choice...I haven't watched boxing of any sort in years and years. I will peek at a highlight now and then tho if anyone bothers to gif em.
^^^^^^^^^This

Those shark teeth shorts are pretty cool.

Reckless??????? They are both showing great technique

Lol. LFA is actually pretty great. Their champions almost always end up in the UFC or Bellator.
Agreed. Almost every card has some great fights. Guys are hungry for their shot and get after it.

Hernades needs to stay to out pointing wells, but it looks like he is breaking

Picked Wells as a wild, but Hernandez is jus a bit much for him apparently. Gonna take an L here without a finish.

529084-17855451.png

Impressed with Hern's speed.

just tuning in. this hernandez kid looks really good

Back