Let's use some brain on Cain-Velasquez, please

don't take everything here so seriously.

If JDS and Cain fight 100 times, the outcome will be something around 60 win for one fighter and 40 for the other.

In my opinion JDS would win the 60%, for other people it would be Cain, nobody will know the truth.

BUT saying that JDS will KTFO of Cain for sure, or that Cain will carve JDS skull with gnp for sure is a complete stupid opinion.

You have to be incredible ignorant of MMA to say something like this.

Hope you are pissed as me by the ignorance of most MMA supporters.

Your opinions?

cain will bigfoot him

was the title supposed to say cain-dos santos? if not why the -?

Everyone says Santos is a bad matchup for Cain. Where's the proof and for what reason?

What part of Cains style is lacking and what part of Santos style is so unstoppable? Are you guys saying that striking is stylistically a bad matchup for gnp grapplers? Because we all know that's not true.

Very powerful and fast striker with great tdd against a gnp grappler who's very hittable. Nothing like striker vs grappler of original mma.

Yes, i also don't like people that think fighter A beats fighter B 10/10 times. Even 9/10 times and i don't give a shit who the two fighters are.

I'm a huge JDS fan, i think he will beat Cain again. But he would never beat Cain 10/10 times. That's idiotic to think.

Silva beats Griffin 1000/1000

Here's the thing. It's been about a year since the last matchup. Plenty of time for both fighters to work on weaknessess and gameplans.

But JDS knows Cain is going to try to take him down. Cain knows JDS is going to try to knock him out. It comes down to which fighter is better prepared for the other.

Harder fight for Cain to win, JDS pretty much can win however the fight goes.

Can't wait.

Back