Lets Talk Redman

I was a fan of his, his raps were hilarious reminded me of Tash from Tha Alkaholiks

One of the best of all time. Underrated for sure and a certain Top 10 in Rap History which is huge.

His early albums were straight listen through classics.

Eminem is a subpar white washed knockoff that gets all the credit.

Redman is highly regarded with hardcore hip hop heads. His lyrics aren't dumbed down enough for the mainstream. He's definitely one of the GOATs.

As far as your shitty opinion of Eminem, Reggie Noble disagrees.

Single handedly save Def Jam back in the day, and even Russel Simmons admits it.

Muddy Waters is an absolute all time classic.

I know a chick that used to get banged by him.

GOAT "Cribs" episode.

"If you find a bag of weed on the corner motherfucker what the fuck you gonna do?"

Single handedly save Def Jam back in the day, and even Russel Simmons admits it.

Muddy Waters is an absolute all time classic.

I know a chick that used to get banged by him.

GOAT "Cribs" episode.

"If you find a bag of weed on the corner motherfucker what the fuck you gonna do?"

Pick it up, pick it up.

Pick it up, pick it up.

That's ma shit!!!

"P-P-P got the glocks and techs and Def Squad always got the hot shit in check... If you see a bitch passed out on the fucking ground motherfucker what the fuck you gonna do??"

That tune has been a personal anthem for almost 20 years... 20 fucking years man, fuck... I've picked many bags of weed up from the ground in those years. No comment on the passed out bitches!

Whenever it's played I say it's my favourite, and I might have to stand by that... That whole album blew me away, it's a treasured remaining CD from my old, depleted archive from back in the day. I even got the vinyl despite not owning turntables just to take it to parties... Those were the days.

Amazing that Redman is still capable of releasing decent tunes and lost no respect at any point through the years... He was and always has been too stoned to cause controversy, and that's why I love the guy!

I saw him live with method man last year. They have great chemistry. He's also funny as hell.

One of my top 5 rappers.

Love his style of comedic rapping.

Muddy Waters is great.

That's ma shit!!!

"P-P-P got the glocks and techs and Def Squad always got the hot shit in check... If you see a bitch passed out on the fucking ground motherfucker what the fuck you gonna do??"

That tune has been a personal anthem for almost 20 years... 20 fucking years man, fuck... I've picked many bags of weed up from the ground in those years. No comment on the passed out bitches!

Whenever it's played I say it's my favourite, and I might have to stand by that... That whole album blew me away, it's a treasured remaining CD from my old, depleted archive from back in the day. I even got the vinyl despite not owning turntables just to take it to parties... Those were the days.

Amazing that Redman is still capable of releasing decent tunes and lost no respect at any point through the years... He was and always has been too stoned to cause controversy, and that's why I love the guy!

Redman is the shit. So many great tracks. I always loved this one.

He shits on Parrish Smith (from EPMD) in a way only he can pull off. Shit is hilarious.

How High is also extremely underrated. I'm a ghost, I'm a ghost, ghost, ghost

Redman is great. So many excellent tracks over the years.

I'm like rah rah like I had cerebral palsy

And he had one of the best MTV Cribs of all time!

Back