Lets talk Jose Aldo for a second here. (Seriously)

JagWar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Did I make the perfect video of him back then or what? LOL Your welcome.

Why did he say he was training to be a replacement if he was never gonna accept the fight?

I enjoy your videos. The first one before the Aldo fight got me hyped.

Why did he say he was training to be a replacement if he was never gonna accept the fight?

Its like that guy that says "Ay yo hold me back I'm about to fuck him up" and the moment you let him go he says

"Nah, you're not worth my time"

This ruination is the gift that keeps giving

aldo just got ko'd, he shouldnt fight. he got caught talking shit. a little embaressing but no big deal imo

Last edited:
I can talk about him for about 13 seconds,then I seem to just seem to lose ALL RECOLLECTION of what I was talking about.

Its like that guy that says "Ay yo hold me back I'm about to fuck him up" and the moment you let him go he says

"Nah, you're not worth my time"

or shouts over his shoulder whilst running away that he's going to fuck him up

because he is all talk. don't understand how you haven't figured this out yet

legacy seriously tarnished

because he is all talk. don't understand how you haven't figured this out yet

legacy seriously tarnished
I mean I wouldn't say ALL talk considering his win record but yeah definitely a spineless thing to do.

He was training for a title fight at 145 but Dana said he wasn't going to get it so he wasn't really in a training camp.
He was flying on an airplane with Jacare a few days ago, I'm not sure where they were going.

This obsessive fandom has preceded logic and critical thinking.

Aldo is a Warrior who went in the cage with a man who out weight him with 20 pounds

Aldo is a Warrior who went in the cage with a man who out weight him with 20 pounds
is there any proof to that? I'm on the fence on this while Jose /connor beef but aldo has always been one of the biggest weight cutters at 145.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back