Let's see Johny Hendricks face Kelvin Gastelum next.

pjswmkj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just taking a break from the Conor threads.

Hendricks is still top five and Gastelum should be nowhere near contention.

Hendricks vs. Dong would better.

Hendricks vs. Dong would better.

If Dong came in prepared to grapple that could actually be super interesting.

And if Dong 2.0 showed up against a Hendricks looking to prove a point and strike because of his last fight that would be crazy entertaining.

Hendricks vs Woodley

Woodley doesnt deserve a titleshot Lets see him vs Hedricks first

Btw Woodley didnt fight after USADA and he has a perfect body sooooooooooooooooo

Lots of interesting matchups for Johny but I think that guy who beat GSP is long gone. I see him getting subbed by Kelvin

Lots of interesting matchups for Johny but I think that guy who beat GSP is long gone. I see him getting subbed by Kelvin

Kelvin couldn't beat one footed Woodley or Magny, he's not subbing Johny.

Hate using this word but I think Kelvin is overrated, to a large degree. A lot of his hype came from smashing Ellenberger.

Hate using this word but I think Kelvin is overrated, to a large degree. A lot of his hype came from smashing Ellenberger.

Ellenberger, Story, Hall are all very beatable but very tough guys. If you can beat those 3 you definitely have some serious skill especially considering how young he was during all those wins.

He has a whole career ahead of him and is already putting it all together and dressing it all up alot better than most fighters his age.

The hype is his future and potential not what he has accomplished so far.

Kelvin couldn't beat one footed Woodley or Magny.

You act like he was healthy in that Woodley fight and losing to Magny in a barn burner like that and out cardioing him at that is nothing to be ashamed of. Both guys have a huge upside in the Welterweight division.

Hendricks is done. Robbie stole his soul and Wonderboy proved it.

i still wanna see him fight woodley

Ellenberger, Story, Hall are all very beatable but very tough guys. If you can beat those 3 you definitely have some serious skill especially considering how young he was during all those wins.

He has a whole career ahead of him and is already putting it all together and dressing it all up alot better than most fighters his age.

The hype is his future and potential not what he has accomplished so far.

For starters, I don't think he beat Story at all and the majority of media scorers agreed with me. Ellenberger is really not a very good fighter anymore and that's a shame because he used to be very, very good. He hasn't looked great in a very long time. He has lost five of six and the only win was against a shot Koscheck. Hall is good but not great, and very unreliable.

You act like he was healthy in that Woodley fight and losing to Magny in a barn burner like that and out cardioing him at that is nothing to be ashamed of. Both guys have a huge upside in the Welterweight division.

He was unhealthy because he lacks discipline and couldn't keep his weight under control. It was his own fault and I would argue Woodley was much more affected by his shattered foot than Kelvin's bad weight cut.

I'm not saying he's terrible, I just think Johny is still one of the best guys in the world and runs through him.

Hendricks fell pretty quick, I blame USADA. Anyways he should fight Woodley.

There will be an over under on total pounds for missed weight in Vegas.
I've got $170 on the over at 7!

I think him just going from being the worst on the ultimate fighter to where he's at has made him a little over hyped. I think he just did so well when he was suppose to be garbage that people built him over his worth. He was the underdog in every tuf fight but has had the most success which to me doesn't make him overrated.

Hendricks refused random testing with GSP. He can't refuse when USADA asks.

For starters, I don't think he beat Story at all and the majority of media scorers agreed with me. Ellenberger is really not a very good fighter anymore and that's a shame because he used to be very, very good. He hasn't looked great in a very long time. He has lost five of six and the only win was against a shot Koscheck. Hall is good but not great, and very unreliable.

He was unhealthy because he lacks discipline and couldn't keep his weight under control. It was his own fault and I would argue Woodley was much more affected by his shattered foot than Kelvin's bad weight cut.

I'm not saying he's terrible, I just think Johny is still one of the best guys in the world and runs through him.

Woodley is garaunteed top 5 and he went to a split decision in a very close fight.

And like I said he is highly touted by many because of his bright looking future not his mediocre accomplishments so far.

I was hoping for Lombard hendricks, gastelum v gunnar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back