Let's play lyrics trivia! Now updated with question 2.

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
So I noticed how a certain person was mentioned in several songs from my childhood. You know, back when music was good. (Back in my day...) I'll post the vids and try and see if you know who it is without watching 1st. Then watch and check the spoiler. You probably have to be older to know who this person is.

Mario Andretti

Question 2. What is the highest selling live or acoustic album of all time?

It came out during the MTV unplugged craze.

Eric Clapton's Unplugged with 26 million sold

Question 2. What is the highest selling live or acoustic album of all time?

It came out during the MTV unplugged craze.

Eric Clapton's Unplugged with 26 million sold

Interesting. That’s roughly my era and I had no idea he even did one. My guess was Nirvana..

Interesting. That’s roughly my era and I had no idea he even did one. My guess was Nirvana..
You don't remember Layla and Tears From Heaven? It was more adult contemporary at that point than rock.

That Nirvana unplugged album Is a classic. From the unplug era my top 3 would be:

Nirvana unplugged
KISS Unolugged
Alice in chains unplugged.

That Nirvana unplugged album Is a classic. From the unplug era my top 3 would be:

Nirvana unplugged
KISS Unolugged
Alice in chains unplugged.
For me number 1 is Pearl Jam unplugged the power in his voice that night unbelievable.

For me number 1 is Pearl Jam unplugged the power in his voice that night unbelievable.
Have to give that one a listen, I know today's bands suck but wouldn't mind unplugged coming back, although it would most likely be a disaster. Do we really need a future or lil pump unplugged ? Lol

Back