Lets not forget Cole Miller

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He promised that he would defeat Conor back in July :icon_lol:
Hasn't fought for a year because of a thumb injury :icon_lol:
Conor came back sooner from an ACL freaking injury.

I remember Luke Barnatt insulting Conor too on Ariel's show. The guy was undefeated at the time and has now lost 2 in a row.

Barnatt, Miller, Brandao, Poirier, Siver all look like fools now. :icon_lol:

No offense Brazilian fans, Aldo will still win. Just funny looking back on Cole Miller now that's all.

Cole miller deserves to be forgotten about

Cau is tanking his looky stars dat he hurt his tum. He would have been beaten back to Facebook.

Say what you will but Cole Miller is a scrappy maa faa

That is great matchmaking. I think Holloway is going to have a career very similar to Dos Anjos, we will see him challenging for a title one day

He better hope Conor isn't there waiting for him. Max is solid though, I like most of his game.

Last edited:
hollaway is a stud think he beats miller easily. i have yet to see anything from mcgregor that Aldo should be worried about. the man can fight though and we will get to see a fresh challenger

I remember Luke Barnatt insulting Conor too on Ariel's show. The guy was undefeated at the time and has now lost 2 in a row.

No offense Brazilian fans, Aldo will still win. Just funny looking back on Cole Miller now that's all.

is there an overall point to this thread?

Holloway absolutely destroys Miller. Cole Miller will not be an employee of the UFC at the years end.

Holloway will 'Nam Phan' Miller in a few weeks, just like Steven fucking Siler did, then we'll laugh at how Cole thought he could beat Conor. Holloway's a studly striker, but he was terrified for 15mins in there with McGregor. He'll kick the living shit out of Miller for 3 rounds. And McGregor will terrorise Cole on twitter to the point he gets blocked.

Holloway will 'Nam Phan' Miller in a few weeks, just like Steven fucking Siler did, then we'll laugh at how Cole thought he could beat Conor. Holloway's a studly striker, but he was terrified for 15mins in there with McGregor. He'll kick the living shit out of Miller for 3 rounds. And McGregor will terrorise Cole on twitter to the point he gets blocked.

I think saying he was terrified was a stretch. Holloway was firing shots of his own.
He didn't look too terrified to me....he actually impressed me in that fight.

And as far as Cole Miller....I saw him tweet last night about the bad judging and he said something to the effect of 'the judging in Boston is terrible. Now you see why I didn't want to take a fight there'.

So instead of broken thumb, now it's 'he knew if it went to decision in Boston he'd be robbed if he had of been the one facing Conor'. Pretty sad when a fighter's mentality about judges is a deciding factor in them turning down a fight.

Dont forget Norman parke. If I recall correctly that guy said he was better or more entertaining or some retarded shit lol.

Back