Let's make a pizza together!

Select each thing you want on your pizza

• Total voters
Pepperoni and bacon. The pizza of kings.

People that put pineapple on pizza should be deported. Let's put some fucking raisins and prunes on there too.

Oh what's that, fruit on fucking pizza is gross and weird? You don't say.

I live in Malaysia and franchise pizza places here are halal.

GTFO with chicken ham and chicken pepperoni BS!

Anything without meat I will eat. I also find extra cheese to be unnecessary.

Olives, red peppers, onions and spinach are the bomb!! Add jalapeños as well you are golden.

The Buddhist special make me one with everything.

I prefer only one topping but I'll eat pretty much anything. As long as there in no fucking pineapple!

Egg shells, beef, and cabbage. If you've never tried an egg shell, beef, and cabbage pizza you don't know what you're missing.

Needs extra sauce option

I don't like pizza with too much sauce that just drips all over the place or when you pick it up all the shit just slides off

I don't like pizza with too much sauce that just drips all over the place or when you pick it up all the shit just slides off
I dont like it dripping in sauce just extra from the normal

Why isn't 9mm bullets an option?

Hahaha! I know that reference!

As for pizza, all meat, all the way! Maybe some mushrooms and garlic if there's any room left on the pizza.

beef, sausage, bacon, and extra cheese.

pizza place by my house makes a "pasta" slice. it's basically baked ziti w/meat sauce on a slice. you need two hands to hold the slice since it's so heavy, cost almost $5/slice, but 1 slice is a meal and it's absolutely delicious.

Back