Lets just have all fights end in a finish or death

TDS2010

White Belt
Reaction score
With all the back and forth on who wins close decisions, lets all petition the UFC and athletic commissions so that all fights must end in finishes or death. We can really test the cardio of these guys that way....sigh

Just Bleed God approves it.
I'll add electrified cages and spiked corners.

yeah i agree, also at the end of last round, if theres no winner, fighters should be given a weapon of their choice n additional 5 minutes.

just imagine the possibilities?

lol.gif

yeah i agree, also at the end of last round, if theres no winner, fighters should be given a weapon of their choice n additional 5 minutes.

just imagine the possibilities?

Ooh...Good idea. Or maybe tag team MMA. If Gus and Jones gassed they could have tagged in Phil Davis and Hendo.

It in the same range of idea as what GSP is asking for a long time regarding fight with no rounds

GSP takes on to UFC co-founder Rorion Gracie thoughts when it comes to time limits. He tells Joe Rogan

Or turn the octagon into a barbed wire hog pen.
With live Giant hogs. Like in Deadwood. You fall, you get ate.

large_dartnorm2.JPG

BTW the dude in this pic really was eaten by that hog and others.

With all the back and forth on who wins close decisions, lets all petition the UFC and athletic commissions so that all fights must end in finishes or death. We can really test the cardio of these guys that way....sigh

Wasteland

Just Bleed God approves it.
I'll add electrified cages and spiked corners.

"Rules of the Octagon:

Two men go in. If after 5 rounds, one hasn't come out, neither comes out as the Octagon descends into a lava pit.

After each round combatants have a choice of spirits, cocaine or a weapon of their choice.

If after a fight the winner does not piss hot, the fight is declared a non-contest and the audience votes via twitter on which limb gets choice chopped off.

Bonuses include:
Eye-gouging of the night
Decapitation of the night
Genital removal of the night"

ofc GSP likes the idea, he can dry hump most of the WW's in the UFC and if he doesn't like the odds on going to the ground, he spends 5 rounds hitting the opponent repeatedly with that damn laser jab and superman punch.

at least every 5 minutes the other guy can get some advice on what he could do to turn the fight around :p it's not like GSP needs advice from the corner, he already knows how to dry hump, jab and superman punch

ofc GSP likes the idea, he can dry hump most of the WW's in the UFC and if he doesn't like the odds on going to the ground, he spends 5 rounds hitting the opponent repeatedly with that damn laser jab and superman punch.

at least every 5 minutes the other guy can get some advice on what he could do to turn the fight around :p it's not like GSP needs advice from the corner, he already knows how to dry hump, jab and superman punch

You're like the coolest person on Sherdog.

Back