Lets get one thing straight!

S

Stupafly

If your one of those people who called me a retard or called my thread stupid or told me get out of your forum I have one thing to say to say to you.

If your going to insult me at least try and be funny or original. You think it was the Doggfather insulting me on some of these threads.

Come up with a whole sentence or better yet carve one sentence into three posts. It rules.

So in conclusion when you're insulting or making fun lets use sentences, paragraphs, clear ideas. And barring that at least call my mom fat.

I've decided to take over this forum. This place needs an injection of new blood, and I'm it.

So BOW DOWN and worship me, biznitches. This is MY HOUSE now.

Did you ride the short bus to school or are you just too lazy too read the post you ass humping rugby playing jerk off.

you want to be like mike, i am like Lennox..next time i tell you to fuck off..i mean it..i dont wanna have to make you look like this you bum...

_38063834_counted_out150.jpg

oooooooh

FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!
FIGHT!!!!!

Originally posted by Stupafly
If your one of those people who called me a retard or called my thread stupid or told me get out of your forum I have one thing to say to say to you.

If your going to insult me at least try and be funny or original. You think it was the Doggfather insulting me on some of these threads.

Come up with a whole sentence or better yet carve one sentence into three posts. It rules.

Hey!! I did both. I called you a retard and your thread stupid and used more than 1 sentence to make fun of you. How about that??

Originally posted by Ralphage
Hey!! I did both. I called you a retard and your thread stupid and used more than 1 sentence to make fun of you. How about that??

Ralphage this is true you had the intestinal fortitude and the brains of a 3/4 wit to come through on the things mentioned ni my post. I should have written an aside stating that fact.
As for everyone else it still applies. Especially to Hound.

Originally posted by Squezze
I've decided to take over this forum. This place needs an injection of new blood, and I'm it.

So BOW DOWN and worship me, biznitches. This is MY HOUSE now.

cat-fuckoff.jpe

As a vegitarian I refuse to eat chicken broth.

End of story.

My Top overs????? Nothing can ruin my baking.

Back