Let's fast track Bryan Battle...

Boy oh boy, he sure isn't great. Loosa is fairly bottom of the barrel.
I actually remember watching some of him on TUF and he looked slow AF and very unathletic, surprised he's still being mentioned and winning at all :D

I'm a huge Battle fan now. He's improved his game leaps and bounds imo.. I won't lie, I loved that trash talk too..:p

Enough of this “paving the way” for these planted NPC hypejobs… it’s obvious that he’s mediocre but it’s obvious that he has a ton of UFC push.

What’s factual is that he got easily thrashed by the only legit fighter he’s fought and couldn’t get the job done against a bottom of the barrel guy spoon fed to him in a undeserved co main event.

Have him fight someone like Jeremiah Wells next. Lets see if some of these plants are for real.

I actually remember watching some of him on TUF and he looked slow AF and very unathletic, surprised he's still being mentioned and winning at all :D
He looks much better at WW.

I was told TUF sucks and doesn't produce talent, so this Battle guy must suck.
I mean he hasn't shown anything really good against anyone good, his eyepokes still needs work too definitely not DC level yet.

I mean he hasn't shown anything really good against anyone good, his eyepokes still needs work too definitely not DC level yet.
His domination over Kasanganay has aged pretty well. He 50-43'd him.

His domination over Kasanganay has aged pretty well. He 50-43'd him.
Not bad, saw Kasanganay vs Eblen maybe a week ago and he looked pretty good even though he didn't get the decision. Never saw the battle vs Kasanganay fight though it must've been on Dana's show?

Back