Let's drink

Pick your poison
EmWAq1P.jpg

Clean your fridge!
<DisgustingHHH>

As someone who has been sober for almost 20 years, I just started drinking NA craft beer. Didn't even realize it existed until a few months ago.

For a few years after I quit drinking the only NA beer was trash Odouls or Bud NA so it was off my radar. Then I found out about Athletic Brewing Co amber ale and hazy IPA, hairless dog Citri ale and Brooklyn Brewing NA and a whole new world opened up lol.

As someone who has been sober for almost 20 years, I just started drinking NA craft beer. Didn't even realize it existed until a few months ago.

For a few years after I quit drinking the only NA beer was trash Odouls or Bud NA so it was off my radar. Then I found out about Athletic Brewing Co amber ale and hazy IPA, hairless dog Citri ale and Brooklyn Brewing NA and a whole new world opened up lol.

We sell a ton of athletic brewing na

Salute! Just finished my team sport season, no playoffs because covid but would have made em if they were on. Lost today to the best in the Division.

Gonna get a bit pissed tonight!

There are some good NA beers out there.
Staropramen is one I like when I want something easy.

Any good?

Reckon I like it enough to drink weekly. I lamed out last night. Had a smoke with the Mrs and watched walking dead, had a deep bruise in my thigh that was making walking difficult so had to lie down on floor with it elevated. Just don't feel like drinking much lying down.

Still feel good today so

[<dunn]

Back