Let's call them Daesh. Not ISIS.

How about we call them douche.

Lets call them Mossad.

Something like "Homo Force" or "Bender Brigade" would be more inflammatory.

'ISIS' forced Archer to change his company name, so Daesh it is.

I think this is more politically correct bull-shit.

They're doing this because they no longer want to associate Islam with these barbarians. They want to advance the narrative that "Islam is peace", and that we should accept all of these military-aged refugees.

I don't buy it.

These freaks are the embodiment of Islam, and people NEED to associate this shit with that death-cult.

Don't fall for the liberal propaganda by removing Islam from their title.

Furthermore, there is absolutely no evidence that these people "hate the term Daesh". That seems completely speculative.

Who cares what they're called?

Doesn't really change a thing.

I think this is more politically correct bull-shit.

They're doing this because they no longer want to associate Islam with these barbarians. They want to advance the narrative that "Islam is peace", and that we should accept all of these military-aged refugees.

I don't buy it.

These freaks are the embodiment of Islam, and people NEED to associate this shit with that death-cult.

Don't fall for the liberal propaganda by removing Islam from their title.

Furthermore, there is absolutely no evidence that these people "hate the term Daesh". That seems completely speculative.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4570385,00.html

My god, you're retarded. 10 seconds of googling found multiple links discussing how they hate the term Daesh, including direct references to threats.

Back