Let's box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Spacetime has the social skills, to make friends, even of sparring partners, so I guess it doesn't really matter.....;)
don't worry, i don't think he has enough punch to really worry them anyway. poor spacetime, we shouldn't mock him so much, but i kinda think he enjoys it. he certainly invites it often enough.

don't worry, i don't think he has enough punch to really worry them anyway. poor spacetime, we shouldn't mock him so much, but i kinda think he enjoys it. he certainly invites it often enough.

He loves it really and I think it makes his day...... without some Sherdog time, Spacetime would not be as happy.....

@spacetime

Why the user name?

My theory is that when you break into another person's home and after you have eaten them or chopped them up and stored them in the Freezer, you then shout "Spacetime" at the top of your voice.......

This guy is beyond committed to his trolling. I commend him.

If I could only box like Michael Jai White... The boxing guru.

Your also assuming it's his dog.......;)

Oh it is and she's tough as nails. A 2 year older amstaff attacked her while in leash and she just wrecked it.. It couldn't get a shot in. Protected me too. Pretty impressive for a year old dog, which she was at that time. But she was ready for it!

Oh it is and she's tough as nails. A 2 year older amstaff attacked her while in leash and she just wrecked it.. It couldn't get a shot in. Protected me too. Pretty impressive for a year old dog, which she was at that time. But she was ready for it!

I guess you would own it, you probably shared it's previous owners for dinner.......good bonding session.....

If I could only box like Michael Jai White... The boxing guru.

So is this guy a TMA guy or is he not a real martial artist/actor.
I remember seeing him teach kimbo how to relax when punching or something

Should move this thread to the OT, since its a roast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back