Let's be honest, Mike Perry is a horrible matchup for Browboy

Armchair analysis at its finest. "Perry loves a brawl."
Alright, sorry.

The Mixed Martial Artist known as Michael Perry, nicknamed "Platinum", does his best work when involved in an encounter where the actions executed by both him, and his opponent, are reactionary, as opposed to being very carefully crafted during the period of preparation for said meeting. Examples of such behaviour being true are not nonexistant nor rare, for the subject clearly showed a propensity towards being lured into these exchanges in a previous confrontation with Daniel Roberts, more commonly known as Danny.

Is that better?

Alright, sorry.

The Mixed Martial Artist known as Michael Perry, nicknamed "Platinum", does his best work when involved in an encounter where the actions executed by both him, and his opponent, are reactionary, as opposed to being very carefully crafted during the period of preparation for said meeting. Examples of such behaviour being true are not nonexistant nor rare, for the subject clearly showed a propensity towards being lured into these exchanges in a previous confrontation with Daniel Roberts, more commonly known as Danny.

Is that better?

LOL! Not really, but points for humor.

Mike thrives in a brawl, and that's exactly what Browboy (Brazilian Cowboy) likes to do. Both guys hit mighty hard and have gotten rocked before, so anything could happen, but Mike has yet to wilt under pressure due to punches.

I think the fight will be like Oliveira's meeting with Medeiros. Lots of momentum swings, but in the end, the tougher man will prevail. And really, that's my main argument here - I think Mike is the tougher of the two.

Mike might be tougher but is he smarter?

lots of tough guys get their ass kicked by guys who might be not as tough, but don't have to be because they're not taking an inordinate amount of abuse.

He is fron Flint Michigan. Crazy with no fight IQ

Perry is a fun fighter but I rarely feel confident in him winning against anyone he faces if I'm being honest.

Last I heard, the Platinum Princess Effect trumps any possible match up advantages could have.

Plat is this generation's Baroni. They are both really hard workers in the gym. Just something doesn't click during the fight. Maybe if they didn't have power then they would have to rely on other skills.

Oliveira's length will give Perry trouble on the feet and his tendency to be hyper-aggressive with takedown attempts/grinding guys against the cage will make it difficult for him to get much off.

I'm a Perry fan but I see this as a terrible matchup for him. The one thing that could save him is that Oliveira makes as many bad decisions in fights as he does. If he fought smart, I think he wins a decision. He gets reckless the same way Perry does though, so anything could happen.

Most people felt that way about American Cowboy fight too

Watching Perry knock out Ellinberger live sold me. He's a all in or nothing kinda guy. I'm not sure if it's the gym he's training in or the life outside it.

Oliviera via sub.

I'm pumped for this card. I mean sure Yoel fell out, & Hardy doesn't deserve a co-main status, but the Lineker/Sandhagen, Cutelaba/Glover, & Oliviera/Perry fights makes this card can't miss for me.

Perry is going to get the shit kicked out of him just like Max and Ponz did.

Could you imagine if Hermansson beats Jacare?

its not that far out of the realm of possibilites. Jack has the ability to finish the fight with his fists as well and he's a decent grappler. If father time has caught up to Jacare, don't be shocked if Jack wins. Everyone falls off at some point, it sucks he hasn't ever gotten to that TS, but, it may not be in the cards for Jacare.

Hopefully he gets the W though.

Both of these guys u can’t really place a bet on their performances. This fight can literally go anywhere

Maybe Cowboy can send Perry where he belongs; King Of The Cage

What is Perry's current relationship status ?

Incel Perry would destroy cowboy.

Girlfriend Perry will lose a dominant UD.

Pretty sure they split up before because he was cheating, so I wouldn't really say he was incel. lol

Cowboy has very excellent takedowns. His grappling pose a threat to Mike Perry. Cowboy by easy sub.

Back