• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's be honest about Jon Jones and this suspension...

TS's accounts reached #5 and counting:

21 Savage
JonnyBones
#1StockTrader
JoeRoganade
I'mNotGayJesus

lot of time on your hands, buddeh

His time will be retro-active... Hope he fights this year. 205 is trash... But he needs to be exciting for me to forgive him... Pissed that he was the one to fight Stipe...

hes to much money to let sit on the side line for a big suspension.

they will continue to make examples out of the lesser known fighters and give passes to the money makers. same way the regular justice system works. everybody is equal, unless you have more money

His time will be retro-active... Hope he fights this year. 205 is trash... But he needs to be exciting for me to forgive him... Pissed that he was the one to fight Stipe...
If someone wasnt sabotaging Jones he'd be like 30-0 by now. Insane to think about.

Waiting for him to restore everything to it's proper place

it will be hilarious and even funnier when he fucks up again

I believe that he did not intentionally take the PED and time served seems fair to me. People are crazy.

Honestly I hope he gets off by year's end. I just wanna see him fight clean like he did vs the short-notice & broken-arm version of OSP who had just been murk'd by Glover prior to the Jones fight, & annihilated by Manuwa shortly after.

OR, he will come back and get popped again and it will be hilarious. If I'm DC, Stipe, Gust I don't sign to fight Jon unless he agrees to daily drug testing.
those guys are in a tough spot. hes the biggest draw. but hes also the biggest cheat, and everyone knows it. DC should be regarded as one of the best fighters and champions ever but still gets called a paper champ and has shitty bones fans throwing the headkick ko in his face.

esspecially if he comes back, pops, but wins again. then hes ruining others legacys aswell.

worst part is bones fans are both ways. half believe he wouldnt take something like that on purpose(why not i have no fucking clue).

and the other half dont give a fuck he juiced, and still think hes the best.

I just don't see how any fighter would sign to fight him, basically you know the guy is cheating and anything less than 2 years, basically gives him a license to cheat.

You also know if you cheat to level the playiny field they're gonna throw the book at you with a 4 year suspension.

Fuck it, i would just some other guy, not worth being a sacrificial lamb to the UFC's favorite son.

Unfortunately we will never know for sure, but the history books will always maintain that JBJ was the better fighter

p.s. I agree with the history books

History books also show that Jones had 2 chances to turn DC's reign into a paper one, but he failed both times.

This fuckin clown keeps getting slaps on the wrist. It’s like his eye pokes. He knows he gets freebies. So, he does it.

The same with the crimes he’s pulled outside the octagon. Nobody holds this fuckin clown responsible for what he does.

Maybe, just MAYBE somebody that isn’t a crook, or a douchebag will make a stand.

All it will take is either the CSAC, or USADA to sac up, and make an example of this fuckin sociopath.

2 years minimum would be a good starting point. The 4+ years he’s actually earned would be even better. It’s obvious ppl are being paid off to come out in public trying to defend him. It’s about time someone honest did the right thing.

Jones is not bigger than the sport. No athlete in the world is. Only a douchebag would defend this fuckin clown.

I’ll accept it.

I’m a fight fan.

He’s perhaps the greatest talent we’ve ever seen in the sport.

The more Jon Jones fights, the better.

I think it's going to be 2 years but i hope it's 4.
If i could decide? 8 years.

History books also show that Jones had 2 chances to turn DC's reign into a paper one, but he failed both times.

No disrespect whatsoever to DC he's clearly an outstanding fighter, but even if you forget the second fight... he was still totally out-classed in the first fight. Not saying he deserves it and I don't take pleasure in saying this, but it's just simply a fact that he will always remain in Jones' shadow.

Novitzky - Cleared
CSAC - Cleared 27th Feb
USADA - (Pending) Cleared

Given how theres a 95% chance he will fight and become champion again in 2018 I think its best for you all to already now start getting used to the idea that the GOAT will be back this year.

>"HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS"

But he is. So embrace it lads.

If he gets punished, will you accept it?

Back