Let's all stop buying UFC Until Dana/UFC Changes

K

KnockYouOut

The UFC will not change it's treatment of fighters until we take a stand and BoyCott. Let me be the MLK jr and lead the BOYCOTT. I'm willing to die for this being an elite fighter myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I boycotted the UFC I would have missed the live destruction of Rounda. Worth every penny!

Yeah, I don't really care. I'm not a millionaire, so I don't really feel like protesting for better treatment of guys who are.

I already stopped buying cards with Ronda on it, not that it matters but by the look of social media even casuals are catching on and realizing Dana is a douche bag.

Meh If it's a card I want to see I will watch it. Having said that there isn't any cards in 2017 so far in which I want to watch anyway.

I haven't purchased a PPV since Wanderlei and Chuck fought...

its capitalism my friend. the one percenters get rich. the rest are pawns and serfs.

The UFC will not change it's treatment of fighters until we take a stand and BoyCott. Let me be the MLK jr and lead the BOYCOTT. I'm willing to die for this being an elite fighter myself.
How about this. As part of the boycott, I promise not to buy any PPV or pay any money to watch the fights.

Back