Let us forget our biases for a moment, and appreciate the best matchup MMA has to offer :

If watching Chael vs Fedor is something that you've been waiting to see your whole life I feel bad for you son.

Fedor slips on spilled ice cubes during the prefight introductions.

Big John Mcarthy steps out of the broadcast booth and back into the cage once again.

Submitting Lord Chael to become World Heavyweight Champion

You heard it here first.

Gsn8zmN.jpg

Yup, we gonna witness the goat, the biggest icon and the baddest man in the world, in his prime, reliving his epic glory to bless our bum souls.
Oh and there is Fedor too, somewhere in there... I think....

"It's.... all.... over...... The judges score it 29-28 for Chael Sonnen."

goldy.gif

Cant wait to see the greatest and the most decorated fighter of all time to extend his undefeated record to 48-0 and then come back to UFC to school every single top contender from MW to HW .

God bless the undefeated american gangster from west linn oregon .

Chael P. Sonnen #TBE

What a time to be alive as an MMA fan. October cannot come soon enough.

Let's forget the biases and forget the names and everything behind them, we have a classic matchup of Striker vs Wrester: an undefeated champion wrestler vs arguably the greatest mixed martial artist of all time.

Most of you will doubt him as the GOAT, especially after losing the way he did, but when we speak of MMA, one name comes to mind and it's his.

In the red corner: Undefeated champion, from humble beginnings (and somewhat shady ones, given his past ties) he emerged as a force to be reckoned with in MMA. Not a single soul has shared the cage with him and withstood his wrestling and GnP. The time has come for him to finally solidify his championship against one of the most known - if not THE most known - cage fighters of all time.

In the blue corner: Lethal standup artist who knocked out the best of the best in the sport. The GOAT ! MMA incarnate ! Started fighting overseas and effortlessly became a champion, disposing of his opposition, and cemented himself as arguably the best mixed martial artist of all time. I am, of course, talking about Fedor Emelianenko, who will face the undefeated Chael P. Sonnnen on October 11, live, free, and on Paramount TV.

I absolutely cannot wait for these two titans to clash, and I for one, will be supporting The American Gangster.

Bless you all.
I'm extremely excited for the fight but conor is not goat. No amount of income, fame or notoriety will ever change that.

The best heavyweight fighter of all time fights Fedor Emelianko.

RIP Fedor

3BD2C98E-BCA6-4492-8C36-314C9098A59B.jpeg

Back