@Silver
Reaction score
tVftaDC.jpg

pEGvYDS.jpg

much cozy, such homey.

He is a minimalist.

Nothing wrong with that.

He is nice.

Too bad he isn't the fighter I used to think he was.

I read somewhere he has almost ten properties. My guess is he is that cheap guy who is going to leave his kids a sizeable inheritance lol

I read somewhere he has almost ten properties. My guess is he is that cheap guy who is going to leave his kids a sizeable inheritance lol
Cars and properties.

This place looks like some sorta shithole tenement housing.

I have seen worst in New York and Los Angeles that were over a million dollar homes.

Hard tell anything from that pic. What can I say - nice exterior brickwork and roof? My house in Toronto is probably worth 5 times that. Where's his money at?

If he likes it, good for him.

Well the Netherlands is the most crowded country in the world. Properties in the city center of large cities are extremely expensive. You can easily pay 1200+ euros/month just to rent a 60m2 appartment in Leiden. Amsterdam is even worse, and some of the properties look like shit from the outside.

*Edit, most crowded Western/European country..

No wonder he tries so hard to weasel his way into big money fights he doesn't deserve. Lol

I don't see anything wrong with that place. Leites's place either. The lights were on, and there was food in the fridge. I thought that overlook in Brazil was awesome though.

Not the biggest house, but he's happy, owns other property and a cool car. Big fan of Mousasi, hope he gets on a good win streak. I think he's the best middleweight on the card.

you'd think he would be more explosive since you have to do this to get into his house
bj-penn-pool-jump-o.gif

That first pic is just a shot from somewhere in Leiden.

Back