Let Paul Be F'ing Paul Daily!

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The absolute stupidity of the Bellatore matchmakets to put Paul Daily vs the most boring fighter in all MMA History
..John "the blanket" Fitch.
You see how bad matchups and knowlege the upper managment has?

When you give Paul opponents like Silva, you get amazing fights! Saved the card type of perfomances!

Bellatore is the worst about matching up fighters or picking guys to hype.

Matchmakers should all be fired for their lack of fight IQ and excitment...

Last edited:
Thing is Daley always wins when in those kind of fights most of the time. He almost had the easiest road to a title shot in UFC. Promoters can't help it cause Daley can make a company alot of money if he was champ.

Daily being Daily is amazing to watch!

Bellator will match him up next with Logan Story.....watch! Lol

They just don't get it!

They put up Daley vs Silva

Blame that on Daley for not jumping more on board with Bellator Kickboxing. He could have fought Schilling over there and got to do what he loves. Instead he fights MMA, gets taken down and complains

I would love to see him fight Mike Perry one day

They matched Daley up with Fitch because Daley was pissing and moaning about leaving after the last fight of his deal. Daley at that point had a couple solid wins with knockouts of Ward and Larkin. He was dangling the MVP fight and threatening to leave. So they made that last fight Fitch and then Daley signed a new contract. That was Bellashrewd, chet.

They matched Daley up with Fitch because Daley was pissing and moaning about leaving after the last fight of his deal. Daley at that point had a couple solid wins with knockouts of Ward and Larkin. He was dangling the MVP fight and threatening to leave. So they made that last fight Fitch and then Daley signed a new contract. That was Bellashrewd, chet.
Spot on.

Plus if Daley wants to get back to the title, he's gonna rougher path than before.

Somebody has to take care of Fitch

Why don't you give it a try? In all seriousness the dude's retiring anyway. Kinda pathetic to be happy about someone not competing in the sport you doubtless claim to love, but eh.

Blame that on Daley for not jumping more on board with Bellator Kickboxing. He could have fought Schilling over there and got to do what he loves. Instead he fights MMA, gets taken down and complains

Joe schilling is not much of an achievement

Can we just say fuck it and do Daley vs manhoef?

I'm sure Daley won't mind not having to cut weight

Joe schilling is not much of an achievement
With all due respect. I see you are on here keeping us up to date with James McSweeney ffs ..and you say Schilling isn't much? Come on bud. Schilling against Daley would be awesome

With all due respect. I see you are on here keeping us up to date with James McSweeney ffs ..and you say Schilling isn't much? Come on bud. Schilling against Daley would be awesome

Daley KO's him! Shilling had problems with 500 KOTC fighter Kieth Berry....even with the size difference...just way to explosive and fast...

Hes not good enough to be in there with Schilling. Thats why he fights in MMA.

I agree. If Paul wants to be fucking Paul every day, that's between the two of them, and it's nobody else's business. It's 2019, FFS.

Back