• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let’s pay some respect to the true GOAT

Jon "No Boners" Jones

41SouM9Gg-L._AC_UL320_SR304,320_.jpg

As expected, more Gifs with no eye pokes whatsoever. You are such a desperate clown its sad.

I'm patiently waiting on you to show me a fight where Jones actually poked someone in the eye, all you are showing in a bunch of gifs with Jones hands extended touching his opponents face.

th

You can play with words all you want. But when the door closes, Fedor would rape Jon Jones.
But even in the UFC, Miocic would do as he pleased as well.

Heck, probably even Lesnar would too due to his Strength, Size and wrestling pedigree.

so if your point is that he could beat everyone in the UFC, IMO you are wrong.

Oh, and BTW, he couldn't even beat on DC (while clean)...

so while I can agree he is one of the most skilled fighters to even grace MMA, he cannot beat everyone inside the cage.
Jones would oblique kick fedor into oblivion

Jones would oblique kick fedor into oblivion
no, he would not.
because Fedor would take his head off first (if it is to make dumb assumptions, I can do that as well).

The GOAT at being the cancer to MMA and a complete cheat and a coward for taking PEDs.

The GOAT at being the cancer to MMA and a complete cheat and a coward for taking PEDs.
A coward for taking PEDs? Or a coward for taking PEDs and getting caught?

Cause a bunch of your favorite fighters are cowards who didn’t get caught haha

That's the truth, PEDs are rampant in any sport, some fans here are utterly delusional

Jones beat a bunch of old guys in a division that was over the hill before he even got the belt.

wow such goat

Jon Jones is a cheat, a coward, and a never-been. He wouldn't be top 10 without steroids.

Cheater but yea he is the best fighter out of the bunch.

Fedor and GSP are the real GOATs but they didn’t dominate like Jones does

Jon Jones is a cheat, a coward, and a never-been. He wouldn't be top 10 without steroids.
Lots of pride fighters weren’t top 10 anymore once they fought in somewhat drug tested organizations

Lol @ never been. Yeah, never been defeated cause he’s the GOAT

Lots of pride fighters weren’t top 10 anymore once they fought in somewhat drug tested organizations

Lol @ never been. Yeah, never been defeated cause he’s the GOAT
Facts vs assumptions.

Assumption: Everything you said with regards to the potential of true fighters and legends who possess integrity, fighting spirit, and honour, being on roids.

Fact: Jon Jones is a steroiding cheat and a fraud, and without steroids would highly likely get smashed by the top 10.

Bottom line: Jon Jones has been busted twice, is a criminal, a hypocritical coward, and now done for good only to be recognized as a fraud for as long as MMA exists.

Last edited:
Unfortunately everybody's too busy gossiping over Conor McGregor at the minute.

Using Jon's PED use against him is not a 'naive little kid's argument'. I would personally exclude all drug cheats from 'GOAT' conversations, just my opinion.

I think it is truly sad how many people think honesty doesn't matter these days.

Gsp was a huuuge advocate for more stringent testing, and if my memory is correct used Olympic (wada) testing, paying for it himself for some of his later fights, AND offered to pay for Hendricks testing (don't remember if Hendricks to the offer or not(I think not)).

Back