• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let’s go Brandon….Schaub

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did this man just make up a story and ruin Chael’s life? If you guys remember, they dropped all charges on uncle Chael, probably because no one pressed charges on him. Then Brandon “the story teller” Schaub goes on his podcast and said uncle Chael was defending the honor of his wife by kicking the asses of several drunk guys who harassed her. SMH ‍♂️ Sounds like it upset ole Dr Stellpflug.

“Dr. Stellpflug told the LVRJ he wanted “the truth out there” for people who think the attack was motivated.

“I just want people to know it was a totally unprovoked attack,” he said. “We were just walking into our room to plan a sushi dinner. We did nothing wrong, and this guy went on a crazy rampage.”

Brendan being an idiot?? No way...
brendan-schaub-schaub.gif

Please don’t attack Brendan schaub because if you do he will unleash the most powerful force known to mankind- the beast known as abu schaubi. If provoked abu schaubi will attack and kill every living organism on earth with something called “bde”

Shale is a 45 year old still getting drunk and fighting families.

Schaub would never lie, he is a man of integrity b, he would never lie. Just Axe Jay. Great guy, never him him.

I still don't understand why people watch/listen to Brendan... Why do that to yourself....

Did this man just make up a story and ruin Chael’s life? If you guys remember, they dropped all charges on uncle Chael, probably because no one pressed charges on him. Then Brandon “the story teller” Schaub goes on his podcast and said uncle Chael was defending the honor of his wife by kicking the asses of several drunk guys who harassed her. SMH ‍♂️ Sounds like it upset ole Dr Stellpflug.

“Dr. Stellpflug told the LVRJ he wanted “the truth out there” for people who think the attack was motivated.

“I just want people to know it was a totally unprovoked attack,” he said. “We were just walking into our room to plan a sushi dinner. We did nothing wrong, and this guy went on a crazy rampage.”

I wasn't there.
I don't think BS was there either, however I am not privy to BS schedule.
I am sure there are cameras everywhere.

Only the people involved know what happened (and cameras) and it will play out in the courts.

He’s no friend of anyone other than clicks.

With what Joe Rogan has done for him wouldn’t you as a friend edit out the part about him talking about his bald friends who sling dick. I get you’re talking for hours a day so mistakes are made but as a friend why wouldn’t you edit that out of your podcast.

To be honest from that point on his “brand” has been downhill since.

Last edited:
Apparently he Chael was coked out on Ambien. If you haven't had a family member take ambien, and do absolutely the craziest things possible including almost burning down a whole apartment complex, then you really haven't had an experience with ambien.

LOL Schaub had nothing to do with the charges being refiled. The original court case was dismissed on some procedural grounds, and the prosecutors simply files charges again.

Apparently he Chael was coked out on Ambien. If you haven't had a family member take ambien, and do absolutely the craziest things possible including almost burning down a whole apartment complex, then you really haven't had an experience with ambien.
100% this! also watching your friends try to take it 'recreationally' and vomiting everywhere is quite something as well. Fun to miss concerts for that shit, i'm telling you.

Don't know if this is what really motivated the doctor to file charges after a judge dropped the 5 misdemeanor citations, but I sort of got the same impression too after reading a couple articles on the matter. And I guess people have been dogging Schaub about this as well.

Theres a reason so many people hate Schaub and it’s always a slow burn into a white hot flame. Most people hear him on Rogan, sounds okay. Might be difficult to imagine he’s a comedian but sure. Why not. Then his stories start and they’re all otherworldly absurd. Maybe 1/20 is true but he’s like Rogan in that he always has an anecdote for your story but his are insane. You start digging, maybe listen to one of his 31 podcasts and you realise he’s just full of shit. And a complete idiot. Like unquestionably stupid and has no idea how the world works. He has no talent. Every good thing that’s come to him is either from piggybacking somebody more famous or stealing somebody’s opinions and passing them as his own. Anyway, most of us then end up on The Fighter and the Kid subreddit which is just a community devoted to hating Brendan and his friends and podcast support crew.

Back